Chapter 11.

Friday 11th February
11 :30 pm

Cassidy

"What's going on with you pretty girl? You've said barely anything all night." Rae questioned taking me out of my secluded thoughts.

We were at mine getting ready for the club.

"East and I got into it and it's just weighing a lil heavy on me."

"This must be bad cause you calling him East."

I begin to explain the whole situation from our first conversation to the flowers to Chardonnay's confessional.

"You are completely justified in your rage girl, but what else are you feeling?"

"Whatcha mean?"

"Take your rage and pack it up in a box real quick. Actually sit with what you're feeling."

I took a moment to really sit with how I was feeling and took a moment to understand why I was feeling the way I was feeling.

"I feel hurt that he lied. I don't care that she gave him head. They could've slept together and I wouldn't have cared because we weren't together. Yes, I would've been upset and annoyed because it's Chard but I'm hurt because he lied. It makes me feel like he doesn't value the relationship we are trying to build enough to be honest with me."

Rae put her hand on lap.

"I hear and feel you Cassi. And I think it's time Dave did too. You have to explain how you're feeling to him. You can't just shut him out. Explain how you feel to him and watch how he responds. That's how you know the type of man you're dealing with. Nobody's perfect and we all make mistakes. But, the people who deserve to stay in our lives, are the ones who make a conscious effort to not only listen but really hear and understand how we feel. "

I hated when she was right.

"You're right." I say whilst rolling my eyes.

"Am I ever anything else ?" She says with a cocky tone.

She then grabs me by my hand, takes me to my vanity mirror and sits me down.

"Tomorrow you're going to deal with David, but tonight. Babygirl Tonight we party." She says kissing me on the cheek.

I don't know what I'd do without her sometimes.

We go together real bad.