Chapter 23

TW: This chapter contains scenes of Domestic Violence  ❤️

Wednesday 13th April
11: 30 am

Cassidy

I didn't have college today, I just went in to collect my results from my classes

I passed everything at 98%!

I was now on my way to see my man. He had a long night and said he was going to see his mother before he went home the last time we spoke.

He hasn't replied in a while so I called his mother and she confirmed that he had indeed fallen asleep.

I was happy he was resting. But he needs to start taking care of himself.

"I'm on my way out now Mama!" I said as I made my way down the stairs.

"Come in here quickly sweet pea !"

I make my way into the kitchen to meet Ma.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Could you please take this pie with you to Mama Ange and tell her Mo's mom and I looking forward to Saturday."

"Okay mama, I will. But erm what do you guys have planned for Saturday ?" I asked being nosy.

"We going outside." She says whilst doing a lil dance and clicking her fingers.

Mama what ?

"No you not." I say whilst laughing.

"You the mama or I'm the mama ?" She replied back in a sassy tone.

"Well somebody's gotta be since you wanna be city a girl so bad."

"Girl I am 50 years. I am grown."

"That doesn't mean nothing."

"I don't have time to play with you little girl." She says waving me off and grabbing a drink from the fridge.

"Ya'll gonna be sorry when David and Mo find out about this." I say making my way out of the kitchen.

"Please ain't nobody scared of tweetle dumb and tweetle dumber."

I laugh my way into my car.

-

I arrived outside knocking on the door and Mama Ange opened the door. She really was a breath of fresh air.