Chapter 12.

Monday 14th February
8:45 am

Cassidy

I tossed in my bed for a good 20 mins before opening my eyes.

I couldn't believe that I was up so early considering how late David brought me back yesterday.

I would've spent the night at his but he had business to take care of.

We just went for a drive, got some food and chilled out in his car. It may not seem like much but to me it was prefect.

I think after everything that's gone on in the last 24 hours we just wanted to be around each other.

Today was Valentine's Day and honestly I wasn't expecting much. I mean a message would be nice but aside from that I wasn't holding my breath.

Even though I may have got him a like something. I could save it for his birthday. If we lasted that long.

I had a class at 11am so I decided to get ready and spend some time in the library before my class.

I did my morning routine and made my way downstairs to greet Mama.

"Morning Mama." I say giving her a kiss on the cheek whilst she was at the stove.

The kitchen was filled with the smell of grits, pancakes and old school RnB music.

"Morning My love. Thank you so much for the flowers. They are my favourite. Next time you speak to David can you please tell him I said thank you as well."

Every Valentine's Day I always made sure to get the females in my life some flowers to show them that I appreciated them. Whether they had a man or not, they would know they were loved.

"It's all good Mama. I'll tell him."I say taking a bite of the pancakes.

Just then my phone began to ring.

"Thank you for my flowers and Bag CiCi I love you so much!"

"I love you too sugar. I know you've had your eyes on that Chanel for a minute."

"You ain't never lie!"

I loved putting a smile on my besties face.

"I hope you loved yours."

"I did my love thank you. So what does Mr.Money Bagz have planned for ya'll tonight ?"

"I should be asking you. I have no clue. He hasn't told me a thing."

"Girl I know nothing." I say with a mischievous smile sipping my orange juice.

Moyo had planned a whole pamper day for them planning to end the night with a movie night of all her favourite movies from when she was a kid.

Rae had a crappy childhood and Mo knew that so he wanted to re-create it with happy memories.

They were honestly the cutest and Rae was so lucky she didn't have class today so she could start her festivities early.