Chapter 13

2 weeks later

Monday 28th of February
3 pm

Alexa by Girls Love Beyoncé ft James Fauntleroy

Cassidy

The last two weeks have been absolutely nothing but bliss for David and I

I feel like we've grown a lot closer since Valentine's and can barely spend any time away from each other.

~ incoming FaceTime from Babe💋 ~

Speak of the devil.

I smirk to myself letting my phone ring a little while before answering. I can't have him thinking he's got me weak in the knees.

Even though he does.

"Hey mamas." He as he licks his lips.

"Hi princess." I say with a big smile on my face whilst slicing up fruit.

"You think you funny huh?" 

"Clown college graduate sir." I say with a smirk on my face eating a sliced up piece of mango.

"When am I seeing you?" He asked me.

"When you pull up on me." I challenged.

"On my way." He responded whilst turning his steering wheel.

"I already knew." I say blowing him a kiss.

Monday 28th of February
3:15 pm

"Ayo cakes!" I heard calling from the hallway.

"I'm in the kitchen baby!"

He comes in immediately embracing me and giving me soft kisses around my face like he didn't just see me 24 hours ago.

I loved it here.

"You saw me 24 hours ago David. Plus I outta smack you. You know I hate when you drive and call me." I say giggling with my hands wrapped around his neck.

"Yeah but I've barely spoken to you all day today. Plus you know I got it baby. Yo ass worry to much."

I'd been in classes all day and literally only just got back home. I was making a smoothie and getting ready to go to the gym.