**** Memory 1 ****

"What–" Ikarus paused as Amaru grabbed his wrist, the way he was holding onto it was almost like they were holding hands. "...Oh, alright.."

Ikarus felt his face get a little warm again, allowing himself to be leaded around by Amaru. "Dara, Emily, come here." Amaru didn't even bother to yell, even though Emily and Dara had gone quite a ways away from the two.

Dara immediately paused standing up and leading Emily back over to Amaru. "Hi! You called?"

Amaru smiled and gently patted Dara's head with his free hand. "I did. It's dinner time. Let's go eat." He looked over to Ikarus. "Will you two be joining us?"

Ikarus smiled, looking down at Emily whose hand was tightly clasped in Dara's. "What do you think, Emily? Do you wanna go have dinner with them?" Ikarus asked softly. Emily nodded. "Yeah!" She said with an excited grin.

"I guess we'll be going with you two then." Ikarus said with a smile, his wrist still being tightly clenched by Amaru's hand. Amaru nodded and started walking towards the rooms they stayed in. Dara moved to hold Amaru's other hand, smiling at him as she skipped next to him.

Emily stood to the side of Ikarus, watching as Amaru refused to let go of Ikarus' wrist. "It's funny that he isn't letting go... So cute..." Ikarus thought to himself as they walked. He shook his head, trying to get that thought out before it got to him.

"Vie-" Dara paused, noticing Amaru shaking his head. "Amaru, what are we having for dinner??" Dara continued. Amaru shrugged. "Whatever I have to cook." Amaru spoke softly.
"Wait, you haven't planned what you're eating?" Ikarus slightly tilted his head to the side. "Not really. I know we have food that I can cook, that's all that really matters." Amaru spoke with a calm tone as they reached his door. He paused and finally let go of Ikarus' wrist, pulling his key out of his pocket and opening the door. Dara let go of Amaru's hand and ran inside. Emily followed closely behind her while Ikarus waited for Amaru to step in. When Amaru walked inside of the room Ikarus trailed behind him.

The girls played in the living room, laughing and joking about the little things. Amaru walked into the kitchen, opening the cupboards to see what they had to make. Ikarus had been following behind him, watching him rummage through the cupboard for food to cook.
"So, what are you gonna make?" Ikarus leaned forward to see what Amaru was grabbing. "A pasta with ranch and some seasoning." Amaru grabbed a pot, filling it halfway full with water and setting it on the stove. He turned on the stove, setting the head on high to let the water boil. He reached over and grabbed the salt, carefully sprinkling little bits of salt into the water.