** Memory 3 **

"Did you hit yourself too hard again?" Amaru shifted back to his computer, going back to working but leaving his music shut off. "Did I what?" Ikarus paused, "Oh- no. That was an entire year ago! Chill!" Amaru laughed, "I don't think I will. It's too funny to make fun of you."

Ikarus smiled, "I like how comfortable we've gotten in the last two years..." He let out a small sigh as he got off of Amaru's bed and stood next to him. "When we first met, you were cold and vicious... But now, I think of you more like a cat." Ikarus smiled, stepping forward and running his hands through Amaru's hair, "Oh! Yeah, I got you something." Ikarus took his hands away from Amaru's hair, digging through his bag and pulling out a monster energy.

"Here you go! I know you drink a lot of these." Ikarus smiled, "I know you've been super tired today, so I hope this helps."

Amaru was silent at first, not knowing what he's supposed to say in response.

Amaru snickered, "Thanks, Hani." Amaru grabbed the drink, pulling up the thin metal tab and taking a sip. He placed the drink on his desk and went straight back to working.

Ikarus sighed, sitting down behind Amaru again and continuing to play with Amaru's hair. "Do you have a hair tie on you?" Ikarus peeked over Amaru's shoulder.

Amaru pulled a hair tie off of his rest and held it up to Ikarus, "Here." Ikarus smiled, taking the hair tie, "Thanks!"

Ikarus put it on his own wrist, beginning the delicate process of braiding Amaru's long, white hair. "Your hair is so pretty, Nae sarang..." Ikarus mumbled. Amaru chuckled, "Thank you, Hani."

Ikarus sighed, Amaru's attention was on his work, and not really anything else.

When he finished putting Amaru's hair in a braid he started massaging Amaru's shoulders. Amaru on the other hand was more focused on drinking monster energy and finishing up all of his work before the deadline.

When he finally completed his work, roughly fifteen minutes later, he slumped back in his chair, feeling relaxed by the feeling of Ikarus massaging his shoulders.

He leaned his head back, looking at Ikarus with a tired expression. "Hi." Ikarus spoke softly and leaned slightly forward.

They ended up so close to each other that their noses almost touched. Then they heard someone knock on the door, causing both of them to pull back and act like nothing happened.

"Hey you two!" Didi opened the door and stepped inside of the room, "How were your classes?"