𓆩੩.𓆪

°

°

°

°

The lunch room was filled with people, who chatted away while peacefully eating their food. Of course, it would of had been a peacefull lunch for the group too, if not for the things that has been happening to them lately. All of them sat down at a table, Aiden, Ben and Rylee on one side, Tyler, Taylor and Logan on the other side, while Ashlyn sat at the edge of it.

Out of the seven kids, only Logan had the appetitte to eat. Next to him, Taylor looked like she was about to throw up, and Tyler was just staring out of his head. Aiden was building a.. house? out of his food, and Ashlyn was too, just staring into nothing. Rylee sat next to Ben, when he started playing with her hair. She didnt mind of course, she knew that he didnt really want to talk, and just wanted to do something to not die of boredness, so he started braiding her hair.

She sat with her back facing Ben, while her knees were pulled up to her chest, her head resting on them. It was starting to get quiet, so she closed her eyes while Ben continued to work with her hair.

"I think we should go back to Savannah."        Her small nap was broken off by Tylers voice. She snapped her head up, making Ben cringe as he messed up her braids. Silence filled their table. Very awkward silence.. Until Logan broke it, his quiet voice barely audible in the loud lunch room.          "I thought everyone agreed it was too dangerous...?"

"So what? We're just supposed to let things stay like they are?"    He narrowed his eyes at the boy with the glasses, who sweatdropped, and continued eating his food. Rylee let her eyes set on Tyler, as she proped her head up on her arm, looking at him with a slight frown.      "Well, I'd rather be semi-stuck than permanently stuck.."       Everyone agreed on the brown haired girls statement, but Tyler didnt seem satisfied.

"Well maybe if your dear sister would have told us the truth from the beginning, we wouldn't be stuck at all!"     Tyler snapped back at the girl, his tired eyes looking right at her. The brown haired sister took her head off of the hand that was supporting it, and glared daggers at the male twin, while Ashlyn just stared at her sister with her mouth agape. Was she getting mad? She had never seen her sister get mad before.         "She already explained why she didnt-"      But the blonde haired boy next to them cut her off, while he still tried to build his little 'food house', making Rylee scoff.        "Aren't you one to talk."

Aiden took his eyes off of his food, before he looked at Tyler, that stupid grin still on his face.      "You're the one that brushed it off as a prank and walked off."     The blonde flashed him a toothy grin, before he continued on with his speech.     "If she had said anything, would you have even believed her?"     Now all their focus was on Aiden.

His smile widened as he kept looking at Tyler, seeing his face go from tired to agitated almost in an instant.    

"With your personality, I seriously doubt it."