𓆩𐄺.𓆪

°

°

°

°

"...behind you."

SCREAM.

The two sisters fell to the floor, as one of their hand went flyng on their bleeding wound, only that, it wasnt there. The brunette girls eyes widened as she looked for anything on her arm, but nothing. Her sister who she pushed out of the way was sitting next to her on the ground too, looking at her younger sibling, whos eyes were wide with horror.

'It's gone. no ,where did it go-'

"I-I don't see it anywhere!"       Logan cried out as he hid behind his phone?... And Taylor continued.      "What was it?"          "One of the ghosts maybe?"

'Holy shit. They saw it too?'        The girl looked at her sister as she stood up, dusting her clothes off. She knew that she was thinking the same thing..            "Are you guys dumb? Ghosts aren't real. This is just some stupid prank."     

Was this guy fr? A prank?

"Obviously. A group conveniently cancels a reservation, and our guide just happens to have an excuse to leave? Then when we're all alone in a 'haunted' house we have a scary encounter. Immediately after said 'scary encounter' the thing just disappears before we can confirm or touch it?"         The guy would of had had a point if the two girls didnt know anything about this.      Annoyed with Tylers rambling, the girl walked over to Ben, who was writing in his book. Not wanting to make him uncomfortable with peeking on his things, the girl just stood by his side, silent.          "Yeah right. This is definitely a set up for some sort of reaction video to make money. They probably have cameras and a projector hidden somewhere."

god, does he ever shut up?

"Screw you and your idiotic video! For the record, you don't have permission to use our reactions!"

And with that, he grabbed his twins arm, and started pulling her out of the house, Logan following behind. The two sisters and the Clark kids stayed back, as Ashlyn still sat on the floor, deep in thought. Rylee on the other side, was still standing as stiff as before. Her arms was throbbing with pain, but even if she said something, no one would've believed her.      Maybe her sister...

The girl watched from the corner of her eyes as Aiden neared her sister, who seemed to teleport.. away from the kid. After the events in the house, the young girl was more irritated than ever. She couldnt handle the cheery voice of Aiden talking to her sister, so she put her headphones back on, walking out of the house. Her sister and the two boys followed behind her, but a few feet apart from her.