𓆩𐏑5.𓆪

°

°

°

"Well.. Because of how our injuries work in relation to each dimension, I think the bodies we use here and use in the phantom are separate but also.. connected. So if they ARE connected in some way.."

"..What if there's a distance limit?"

Logan kept fiddling with his hands as the others stayed silent. With Ashlyn just looking out of her head, same with Taylor, Aiden was just looking.. like a maniac, per usual. Tyler was sitting with his arms crossed, still feeling something deep withing his stomach, but he didnt know what it was. A bad feeling maybe? Sickness? He didnt know, nor did he care..... The two still had their hands interlocked as Ben sat silently, and Rylee still sat with her knees pulled up. Logan then continued with his theory.

"If you travel too far from one body, then the other resets its position instead of going back to where we were previously."        Everyone was thinking silently. Well not Rylee, anyway, she was too dumb for this shit, same with the blonde dude.      "That would make sense.. So the question is 'how far' is that distance limit? And if we traveled too far in the phantom dimension, would our bodies here also change locations?"

Aiden kept silent, a stupid grin on his face, yet his eyes yelled confusion.      Don't worry dude, same.          "That's a possibility.. But there's also the fact that things don't move the same in the phantom dimension as they do in the human."       Aidens smile seemed to widen even more, which made the brunette girl sweatdrop as she watched him with raised brows.       "I'm not sure how we would test it though-"

"Theory Blah blah-"

"-More theory blah blah"

SLAM.

The girl swore she felt her heart stop for a second as Aidens forehead collided with the lunch table. Her grip on Bens hand tightened, and she swore at the boy.      "You stupid blonde shit-"     But the boy cut the angry girl off.      "I get that learning about the dimension is importantand stuff, but can we talk about something more exciting?"     He spoke as he still had his head on the table. Everyone stayed silent, before Tyler shot out of his seat, and raised his hand. But Taylor was quick to put a hand on his shoulder.      "Don't."

The brunette girl let out a sigh as she closed her eyes, resting her chin on top of her knees.       "What do you think about asking my parents and maybe Rylee, to teach us self-defense?"     She snapped her head up at the mention of her name.       Oh not again. C'mon ashhhhh....