𓆩𐤙.𓆪

°

°

°

°

"Okay everyone I'm sure you already know, but I'm going to go over today's schedule one last time. It takes eight hours to get to Savannah. In about four hours, we'll stop to get something to eat. Once we get to Savannah, you and your group will have two hours to eat, go on tours, look at historic monuments, explore the area, goof off, etc. After, we'll meet back up at the bus and head to the motels. Everyone who has a phone has added Mr. Lee's, Mrs. Sarah's, and my number correct?"

"Yes."

"Alright, then let's get this show on the road!"        oh thank you, god finally answered my prayers, he stopped talking.         Now everyone was sitting in her seat as the brunette girl glared at Aiden, who pushed her out of her seat from next to her sister, forcing her to sit with Ben. Not that it was a bad thing, she just felt more comfortable with her sister. She sat in the window seat, Ben next to her, and poor Logan sitting alone behind them. Infront of them sat Aiden and Ash, who was currently curled up into a ball, being as far away from Aiden as she could.. And infront of them sat the twins, doing god knows what.

Not being interested in anything, and knowing Ben wont talk, she put her headphones on, and leaned her face on the window next to her. She wasnt going to sleep, no, she was never able to fall asleep in a moving vehicle, so she just looked at the landscape. Her mind wandered off, before she felt a small nudge at her side. She looked to her to see Ben pointing at something, and when she looked at what it was, she almost fell out of her seat. It was Aiden, who was almost entirely leaning over his seat, grinning. After she tried to calm her racing heart, she slied her headphones down from her head, and looked back up at the blonde kid.

"You want one?"      He asked as he showed her like about 3 different sizes of a rubiks cube. The girl looked at him weirdly, before she shrugged her shoulders and took one. She was never able to solve it, but she decided to fiddle with it a bit. She didnt know how many minutes passed, maybe even a half a hour, and she still couldnt solve it. She was getting pissed, and just really wanted to break the cube.

Ben, next to her, was looking rather amused at the girls short temper. Her fingers were gripping the cube so hard, her knuckles were white, and she was glarring at it like it was a living person. 

Before the girl could turn another side, Ben took it out of her hands, and turned towards the girl. The younger sister looked at him confused, before he started turning the sides of it, possibly showing the girl how to do it. Her eyes widened as he solved it almost under two minutes.        "Okay, you gotta show me how you did that dude!"       She exclaimed rather loudly, which caused some of the students on the bus to look at the two, but she didnt notice. She was too impressed by how Ben did it so easily.