𓆩꘦.𓆪

°

°

°

°

What the hell is taking her so long? Lucky ass could get away for some time...      The brunette girl thought as she sat at the table, opposite of Ben. Her leg was bouncing up and down under the table as she waited for her sister to come back from the bathroom. The others chatting around her, and her having to tolerate the sudden guests made her uncomfortable, as she started fiddling with her fingers, arm resting on the table.

Her thoughts were cut off by someone nudging her leg from under the table, which caused her to look up, directly into Bens eyes, who raised a brow at her. Of course, now noticing that he rarely spoke, she just shook her head, and looked back down. That was until her sister finally made it back to the kitchen, the girl letting out a sigh in relief.

Ashlyn walked over to the counter to pour herself and her sister some water, while she listened to the adults talking.        "Sorry for coming on such short notice. Aiden told us Ben, him and your daughters have been FAST FRIENDS and so we wanted to come and introduce ourselves-"       The Banner parents started choking and wheezing from the sudden statement.     "Oh my, are you two alright?"

"Y-Yeah sorry-"           "Don't mind us, go on."       They said as they tried to calm down from their coughing fit.

"I was just saying that we're happy to see Aiden and Benny fitting in."        'Benny? That's cute.'       The girl noted to herself as she continued to listen and sip her drink that Ashlyn got for her.       "We move around a lot so Aiden's always been homeschooled and even for Ben, It's been awhile since he's gone to public school."

Their father smiled at the two boys, now looking at them.        "Oh that's exciting, are you guys having fun?"         He tried to strike up a converstation with the kids, but even their father looked uncomfortable with the sudden guests.         "Yep! Especially with the field trip."

Wait what? What field trip?

"I thought it'd be fun for Ashlyn and Rylee to come along too.."        WHAT IS HE TALKING ABOUT?   The girl felt like having a full on panic attack infront of everyone.         When did they talk about this?!       Oh yeah wait.. she had her headphones on in class.. Shit.

"What field trip?"        Their parents were just as confused as their brown haired daughter.     "Oh you don't know? The kids have this group history project about Savannah."      To her right, her sister could be seen glaring daggers at the blonde haired boy, who was just sweetly smiling at her. Ben was.. not even paying attention, he was snacking on something, god knows what..    "Oh right, we were talking about that earlier."