𓆩5.𓆪

°

°

°

°

The hallway was filled with kids doing god knows what. Let me rephrase that. The hallway was filled with too many kids doing god knows what. Everyone was bumping into eachother, trying to get to their classes. It a rather uncomfortable feeling having a kid stepping on your foot while you tried to peacefully, and maybe getting to your class without any injuries. Her headphones were still blasting music, and even thought they were on max volume, nothing could block out the noise of a good old hallway 'fight'.

Nearing a big group blocking the hallway, the girl slid her headphones off of her ear, putting it around her neck. Her eyes were focused on the group as she tried walking past them, but they were everywhere! Her facial expression stayed calm as she tried to get out without bumping into anyone, but a sudden yell made her eyes widen.

"INCOMING!"

The girl leaned to the side as quickly as she could, while her breath hitched in her troath.        'Nice. A near-death experience on the first day of school. How many will i have?'        She sweatdropped, and looked back at the group where the shoe could of had possibly came from.

"PUT ME DOWN!"      A darker skinned boy was yelling and hitting the shoulder of another boy, who was holding him over his shoulder.       "We were just goofing off, haha."         'You call this 'goofing off?' Y'all nearly killed me!'        The brunette screamed in her head, as she watched two guys start a fight because of bumping into eachother..

Welcome to highschool y'all.

Finally, she was able to pass the group, and was now on her way towards her classroom. It was quieter down these halls, so she put her headphones into her bag. The brown haired girl could feel herself relax as she tried finding her classroo-

SMACK

She swore her life flashed infront of her eyes as she felt a harsh slap at the back of her head. Regaining her balance, then turning around, she was met with the pissed off face of her sister.     "Uh.. Hi?"      She tried smilling at the redhead, but it was more like a messed up grimace.       "You left me."            "Oh c'mon Ash-"         She whined to her sister, as the older sibling walked past her, her arms in a cross. The only thing Rylee did was roll her eyes, before she went to catch up with her angry sister.

It has been about 5 minutes since they have been walking together, and now they were standing infront of a classroom door. 201.           "This is it, right?"      The younger one asked her sister, who simply nodded.

Ah!

The two turned to the side to see a boy with glasses drop his paper. While Ashlyn leaned down to grab the paper, the other girl examined the guys face.        'He looks like a puppy.. Cute.'       Shrugging her shoulders, she yanked her sisters arm, and lead her into the classroom. Walking in, the two of them looked around to try to find their assigned seats. Turns out, Rylees seat was just behind her. Looking around all the tables, her eyes stayed on a specific name; or two.