𓆩ᔯ.𓆪

°

°

°

°

Loud chatter filled the bus as the two got on, looking around for a seat. Ashlyn was walking infront of her, as an annoyed sigh left her lips. 

'It's so loud..'        The brunette girl thought in her head, before she got her headphones from around her neck, and put it over her ears. She followed her sister, until the red head finally stopped. Possibly she found a seat for them. But as she peeked out from behind Ash, her eyes settled on a blonde haired kid, who was looking out the window with excitement. He looked like a kid who saw the playground for the first time in his life.. Her face scrunched up, as the kid faced her and her sister, but his eyes were more focused on Ashlyn than her, which she was glad for, but felt sorry for her sister.

'Were they new?'        She had never seen him, nor the guy sitting next to him around here. An annoyed look crossed her face as she noticed that their seat was right infront of theirs. As she and her sister walked over there, and the two sat down; with Rylee in the window seat and her sister next to her, only one thing was on her mind.         'Please don't talk to us. Please don't talk to-'          "Hi!"           '-us....'

SLAM

Her eyes widened as she tried to hold back her laugh when her sister fell out of her seat, while she once again put her headphones back around her neck.       "Is that your house? What's up with the whole 'Bus Graveyard' thing?"       The blonde asked Ashlyn, while the redheaded sister slowly sat back in her seat. When Ashlyn didnt answer, the brown haired girl turned around to face the boy.        "It's just a junkyard with used buses.. but give her some space dude, or she's going to knock you out."        The girl tried to hold back her laughter as she watched the annoyed expression on her sisters face.      "I would never knock anyone out.."        The older sister whispered with a scowl, as Rylee narrowed her eyes at her.         "You knocked me out when I woke you up before your alarm did."         The two continued bickering, before the blonde boy one again opened his mouth.

"That's it?"    He asked, as the girls looked at eachother, before back at the boy.    "Yeah?"   The brunette raised a brow at the boy.      "Well that's  disappointing. I was hoping for some kind of lore or paranormal jazz."          'Is this dude for real?.. Good luck finding anything like that here.. '

Silence surrounded them, as the two finally could feel at-         "Anyway."       -peace...       "I'm Aiden!"        He leaned over the seat, his face almost in Ashlyns face. That irritated expression her sister wore was too much for her, and she let out a laugh, which she immediately tried to cover with a cough.     "And that's my cousin Ben."       The girl turned around to face the two boys behind them, as her focus went onto the brown haired kid, who looked like he was sleeping. Well, nevermind.. His eyes opened, and caught the girl looking at him, but didnt say anything, just put his hand up and gave a small wave. Rylee sweatdropped, before she gave an awkward wave too, and turned back to her sister.

"We just moved here a week or so ago from Virginia. Can't remember what town it was though."      Does he ever stop talking?      "Oh hey, we live just a house down from you!"       Great.       "Since we live so close, we should hang out often."       The girl almost choked on air, as she whipped her head around to look at the boy. She looked at Ashlyn who was already lifting her hand up, and knowing her sister, she knew she was about to turn the energetic demon of a child down.

"Sorry, me and my sister are a bit tired and not in much of a coverstation mood."       The blonde boy paused, before a grin crossed his face. 'Does this kid ever stop grinning? Its kinda creepy....'   "It's fine, I get it."      Oh thank god you d-      "You two are just shy, right?"       The two sisters looked at each other.. Hold on-

"It's alright, I'm good at talking, so it'll be fine."        No- no it wont be fine dude!      

We just wanna be left alone-     

YAP YAP YAP YAP-

The four of them were already walking into school, and the kid was still yapping about good knows what. Rylee couldnt handle it, so her headphones were already on her ear, trying to tune out the kid. While her sister was plotting a plan on how to escape, the brown haired sister stayed behind, and easily escaped. She knew her sister would be annoyed with her for leaving her with that demon, but she coulnt handle all the yapping about nonsense. One thing was on her mind thought, something that she couldnt forget;

Was she that easy to leave behind?

She shook her head. No, her sister was just focusing on how to escape. Now that the two guys and her sister finally turned the corner, she walked away, taking the longer way to her classroom. 

°

°

°

A/N) Short chap sorry yall😭 i dont wanna put more than one chapter or sbg into my book, so im doing it part by part

Ps. My decision is turning more towards a specific dark brown haired character... 👀