𓆩᱙.𓆪

°

°

°

°

The girl twin, and the younger girl stood side by side as they watched the redhead come up with a plan. The brunette girl was now leaning almost her whole body weight on the girl next to her, but Taylor didnt seem to mind, and just put the girls arm around her shoulder to help her be comfortable.         "I'm going to tie the door to the pole over there."

She listened to her sister, but her voice seemed to.. fade away, as she talked. Her vision was starting to get blurry, and the suffocating feeling from before came back. She heard Tyler yelling in the background, but her ear started ringing.       God what the hell was going on with her..

"-Yeah like that's gonna keep it cl-"

THUD.

"Rylee!"             Everyone stopped in their tracks as they heard Taylor yell the young girls name out, before they turned around, only to see the brunette girl laying face first on the floor, with Taylor kneeling next to her with tears in her eyes. She tried shaking the girl awake, but she just wouldnt budge from her position on the ground. She almost seemed.. lifeless.

Everyone just stared at the two girls, before Ashlyn yelled out with panic in her words.         "Maybe not but it'll stay closed long enough for me and Aiden to make a run for it, now get my sister and go!"       She spat out as she started tying the strings together, before noticing that no one has moved yet.

 "I SAID GO!"

She yelled louder this time, as she saw Tyler take his twins arm and make a run for it, with Logan following them. But her sister stayed laying on the ground..         They did not just leave her sister here-         But Ben was quick to act. He crouched down next to the unconscious girl, and took her into his arms. The brunette girls face was pressed up against his shoulder, while on of his hands went under her knees, and the other under her back, holding her bridal style. Giving a nod to the redhead, he started running towards the others with the girl in his arms.

Finally reaching the room the others were in, he placed the girl down on a couch. She didnt look like she was feeling any pain, but those bruises and the bleeding wound said otherwise. Ben scrunched his face up at the sight. Those wounds needed to be treated soon...

His thoughs were cut off by Ashlyn shutting the door closed, as Aiden tried calming his breathing. But the redhead didnt even think about herself. She made a beeline towards the couch where her sister was laying, and kneeled down next to it. Tears were building up in the corner of her eyes, but she wiped them away, not wanting the others to see it.