𓆩𐏑ƻ.𓆪

°

°

°

°

-THE PHANTOM IS STILL THERE!

12:00am

Since Savannah, what happened has been reccuring every night. 

At 12AM the sky turns red. 

The world becomes lifeless and mute.

And shadow-like monsters start to roam around.

Because I originally thought the sound they made were phantom noises, we decided to call the creatures-

PHANTOMS.

We've figured out a few things during the past couple of weeks of this happening;

For seven hours, we're stuck here.

Even thought time is moving here, time is stopped at 12AM in our world.

This place seems to be influenced by our world, but doesn't physically influence ours.

Injuries that happen here can be felt but not shown in our world and vice-versa.

And-

LUNGE.

WE ALWAYS RETURN WHERE WE LEFT OF IN EACH WORLD.

She felt dizzy. Her head hurt, and her vision was slightly blurry as she opened her eyes, only to see that the phantom wasn't there. Aiden was still clinging onto her like a coala, and the girl glared at him.       "Can you like, I don't know, get o-"

"Duck!"

All of them crouched behind the seat on the bus, Aiden, Ashlyn, Logan and Ben on one side, while Rylee sat between the twins on the other side. Her knees were pulled up to her chest, as she stared at her sister. She knew neither of them had a plan, and their last chance would be the redhead.       "What do we do?"

There was a pause from the girl, possibly she was trying to come up with a plan.     "We'll have to try and kill it."      Silence filled the bus after the green eyes girls statement.      Just... What now?     "How are we going to do that?"        Tyler snapped back. He didnt understand the girl, thats for sure. He looked mad on the outside, but in reality, he was afraid. He needed to protect his sister. He couldnt let anything happen to her. He turned his gaze away from his twin, and looked to the other side, seeing the younger girl with her knees pulled up to her chest.  A frown crossed his face, before he focused back on the redhead.