𓆩𐏑𐤙.𓆪

°

°

°

°

Alright. We have everything we need.

Headlight,

Flashlight,

Walkie-talkie,

Backup weapon.

and..

The brown eyed sister glanced down to her and her sisters shoe.

"Fine. If you won't learn self defense, at least carry a pocket knife with you. And you too, Ry." Their father stood infront of them with one hand on his hip, two knives in his hand, as he looked down at his two little girls. The sisters just gave a look to each other, before they looked back at the knives. The redhead looked up at their father.    "Put it in our shoes."

"..Like the Joker?"

"Yeah."

Main weapon.

SLIDE.

The knives slid out of the two girls shoes, as the brunette smiled at her older sister. She was leaning against the bus seat, while Ashlyn stood straight next to her, and Aiden on some boxes next to them.    "Oh! It's the killies!"     This made Rylee facepalm, as she let out a sigh at the blondes stupid name for their weapon
"No, don't call them that."

"Why? They're like wheelies but y'know, with knives. Your dad's pretty awesome to make something like that. They didn't even break when you guys used them during practice!"      The redhead only sighed as she turned her head away, and the brunette knew it was her turn to answer the blondes questions. "Our mom's the one who made them, actually. Pretty badass, aren't they?"      The girl tilted her feet to left and right, showing off the weapon, while the boys eyes just shined with admiration.

"Hey um, before we go-"

All of the eyes were on Ash now as she stood with her arns crossed, head tilted down.    "-I just wanted to.. Apologize.. for earlier. When I snapped at you guys."   It was quiet, as all of them just looked at the girl, while her sister wore a small smile, the same with Taylor.     "It's okay now, don't worry. We all have our moments right?"

"Yeah, Tyler has his everyday!"

"Real."

"Excouse me?"