Chapter 9- A threat to the crown

The king and Prince sat on the throne alone. They lost their Princess and their Queen; all to the Ocean Reaper! A distressed guard all of a sudden came running into the room and present with them a note in a bottle. The king didn't expect a message today. Especially not from inside a bottle. It was clearly a note for the royal family as the bottle had written on it was to Doe Hills. " Open it up, please," the prince said with a pleading voice. The guard bowed and then popped open the bottle and pulled out the note inside. The note was on old paper that had the smell of the ocean and blood. The note read To the Doehillls Royal Family I know that your "queen" is missing, oh no! how tragic! listen, I know where she is, and she is with me. I have demands if you want her back so listen carefully! I demand that revenge is taken, and I am personally invited to oversee the execution of the prince! I also demand I be given some sorta claim to the throne. If you do not deliver, then you are going to face the wrath of the Ocean Reaper. The message came across loud and clear. It horrified the Royal Family and that the Ocean Reaper had their queen. They could barely believe it. Suddenly, the guard announced the presence of another note within the bottle. Why send two? This note read Dear Ryan and Harry, Just want to let you know that I am alive. I am doing the best I can to survive. It is difficult, to say the least, I understand why people are so terrified. Even the crew on board is scared of her, and it seems she has no hesitation to kill. Just do what's best for you, please. Doehills is the most important thing here. Stay safe, please! Tears began to waterfall down the duke of ashfounds face. His wife was being held hostage by the Ocean Reaper. Ryan was quick to action and organized a meeting for all the high authority of Doehills. This threat only increased the anger of the prince towards the Ocean Reaper. She took his sister and now his mother. Ryan had enough of the Ocean Reaper and ordered that she be taken in and killed. He, however, was not in charge unless his mother was gone for a whole week. It bothered him, and he just wanted to have his revenge now. The duke of ashfound was left in charge until then and approved of the meeting, just not the hunt. The meeting was to be held later that day. The prince was in his room all day until the meeting. He was ready to get rid of the Ocean Reaper. The meeting began with the duke reading the note out loud and asking for suggestions. " we should send one back so she knows we have seen it," one advisor suggested. " we should stay strong, but be willing to negotiate," another spoke. In the end, they decide to send a note back somehow.

Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Corrupted crownजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें