Chapter 11 - A Memory Returned

There were many things that Elias wondered as she sat on the personal holding cell. Most were about how long  she would be able to last on board but one question bothered her most. That one question was, why was she here? It couldn't just be becuase of that one threat. Elias thought every minute to try to figure it out.  No answer seemed to be right.  For now she just excepted her circumstances. Hunger hit her body as the day was coming from the day that Elias could not see to the night that she only knew because of the scilence. Elias looked for the bag of food she was given.  Without it she would be dead. Elias soon enough picked out some food, not that she had many choose from. It would take only 5 minute for the food to be done. It was just as warm as before. Elias's was interrupted by her door swinging open. Was it the Ocean Reaper? Why was she here at this time? Was it not night? Elias had absolutely no way to know the time. Fortunately it was  not her captors, but a crew member. "The Ocean Reaper wished to see you" The crew member said in a tired tone. Elias knew they got no sleep, no one did on board, well beside the Ocean Reaper. Elias stood up knowing id they did not move the crew member would die. The ship was darl, but the light from the lanterns and the moon high in the sky light things up. Guess Elias was right about it being night. The ship looked clean, but at what cost did it come. Elias heard shots from inside the metal room she remained in. About 6 on a normal day. They eventually stopped in front of a red door. It was either stained from the blood of others or it was already red.  Most lively the first option. The crew member knocked on the door to announce they were there. "Come in" The Ocean Reaper siad. The crew member quickly opened the door and walked Elias in. The Ocean Reaper pointed down and looked at Elias in the eyes. The crew member pushed Elias onto her knees. The crew member seemed to want to leave the room. The Ocean Reaper noticed and waved the crew member away. They were more than happy to leave the room. The room was silent as Elias waited for the Ocean Reaper to start the conversation. She always waited forever to speak. Maybe she wanted Elias to crack under the pressure of the scilence. She already did under torture. Better question was why was she in her office at all? Did they kill ryan? Was she being killed? "We are going to be moving ships and you are coming with me, so I need you to pack your bags? Now get up and go" The Ocean Reaper finally spoke. "Okay captain" Elias spoke. Before Elias was grabbed away she yelled out " wait!" Elias however was quickly brought away. "Why did you say wait?" The crew member asked out of curiosity. "I just saw something, but it was really nothing" Elias spoke. "Hope you can get some sleep tonight." Elias said before her door was closed and locked. She truly did see something in the office. It was a drawing that her young daughter gave to her previous royal advisor, Taylis. Why did she have it? Was she? Her thoughts were interrupted by a bang. She would just have to find out tomorrow.

Hope you enjoy the chapter? Do you think the Ocean Reaper is Taylis?