Chapter 11

I know sometimes I'm slow to tell you

It's no one else's fault but mine

If you don't know by the way I hold you

My heart's been yours this whole time

~ Little Bit More (Suriel Hess)

(TIMESKIP: 2 DAYS)

JUNGWON POV

It can't get better than this Sunghoon, you're doing amazing!"

Park Sunghoon finally slowed down his pace as he showed me his skating routine for his upcoming big tournament.

"Thanks Jungwon! Any announcement from the principal about when the girls will be discharged?" He asked.

I shook my head, "nope. Also chemistry results are gonna come today."

Sunghoon gulped, "I don't wanna see mine."

I chuckled, "Relax, mine didn't go well either. Plus, this is only an assessment, so no need to worry."

He heaved a sigh of relief as he packed up his equipment and came out.

"Let's go see Ni-ki, he'll have finished his dance practice by now."

As we were heading out, we caught sight of Miss Choi at the school entrance gate...why?

"Good morning Miss Choi. Why are you at the school gate?" I asked.

She exhaled in annoyance, "To greet the girls of course! They're going to be discharged today."

"May we wait here?" Sunghoon asked in the most innocent way he could.

"If you don't have anything better to do then sure."

*~*

"Look, Seora's here!" Sunghoon exclaimed

The principal, we knew, was standing here because we had managed to clear Seora's name. She clearly was annoyed, one of her favorite students, Kim Nara, was guilty.

Seora walked into the school, looking exceptionally tired but her face lit up upon seeing us. She literally ran to give the two of us a hug.