Fourteen: Realization

Clara shook her head no. For what felt like the millionth time that past twenty four hours, no.

"Alright, but I'm going to Switzerland. With or without you." He shrugged, then began to take a few steps around her living room. "Close your eyes and picture this: His greatest desire is to leave the country with an oh-so-beautiful girl and it is more adamant than you could possibly imagine. But she doesn't want to go with him, so he will not force her to."

Clara walked away from Harry and into her kitchen, making herself a bowl of cereal. Harry soon after followed her into the kitchen.

"Apple Jacks? Clara, you are an adult and have the ability to buy just about any cereal in the whole country and you choose Apple Jacks?" He shook his head as if he were disappointed in her choice of cereal. "As a cereal addict, this just doesn't seem right to me..."

"You make me want to change everything." Was all she said before shoving another spoonful of Apple Jacks into her mouth.

"What do you mean by that? Have I done something wrong?" Harry worried, for Clara's tone was quite monotone and emotionless.

She set the spoon back in the bowl, climbed out of the chair and wrapped her arms around Harry's neck. Shortly after, his hands met the small of her back and in the moment, everything was okay. Neither of them wanted to release each other's hold, but they knew that a time would come where they both would begin to get tired of hugging. So eventually, they let go.

"I'm so confused." He laughed. She smiled.

Harry pulled out his phone and began typing a text message. Then he averted his attention to Clara. "I'm going on a date with this girl," he began, studying her facial expressions which brewed a sad look, but she instantly covered it up with a nod. "I just don't know where to take her. She likes nature and hiking so perhaps somewhere like Caynon Forest? Shall I make it a picnic date?"

Clara was sat at the table in complete awe, a state of sadness had taken over her. For the longest time she denied her feelings for Harry, although they were absolutely existent and as much as she wanted to disregard them, she couldn't. The thought of Harry taking another girl out did not break her heart, but shattered it. She couldn't help but to let a tear fall.

Harry looked up from his cell phone to realize Clara was crying. "Lovely, why are you crying?"

She shook her head wanting nothing more than for Harry to leave her flat.

Then it hit Harry, she was crying because he was taking another girl out on a date. Truth be told, he wasn't really taking another girl out he just wanted to see Clara's reaction and this is not how he wanted things to play out.

"I'm not actually taking another girl out. I'm Harry Styles, that nerd that no girl likes. Believe you me, I am all yours." He smiled, and gave Clara a hug from behind.

Clara turned around a punched Harry in the shoulder then ran towards her bedroom. Harry laughed then yelled, "nobody punches SuperHuman!"

"Why SuperHuman?" Clara asked as Harry entered the room.

"I can't be SuperMan, but for you Clara, I'll be SuperHuman." He smiled, flashing his perfect set of teeth.

//

Just a filler, sorry it's short. Hope you liked it. They're so cute tbh. Did yall pick up on the Save you tonight reference ?????