Chapter Four-Part 5

"Uh, the lights won't come on," Stevie said. Mick tried them himself and cursed. The power had gone out in the motel. "Figures, the storm is over and the power goes out." Shaking his head he peeled out of his coat.

"I guess we were lucky to have it as long as we did." She as well slid her coat off and placed it on top of his. Then slowly and deliberately she pulled off her socks and boots.

"Yea, probably." He flung open the curtains and the window was fogged completely over, they couldn't see out but it let in enough light to see around the small room. He looked at her and shoved his hands in his pockets. He could have cut the sexual tension in the room with a knife.

They stood on opposite sides of the room. Their outlines visible to each other but not their facial expressions. He had been wound tight all afternoon and into the evening, he had no idea how he would sleep next to her without touching her.

"I guess we should try to get some sleep, we will have a long day tomorrow," he said just to talk.

"Mick, it's like seven," she said, smiling.

"Yeah, but we can get an early start this way." He moved forward to go around her and get ready for bed but found he couldn't walk around her without brushing up against her. They both tried to move from side to side to let him pass, but both kept moving the same way. Finally he put his hands on her arms to hold her still but instead of moving her and going past, he gave into temptation and let his lips lower to hers.

It shocked her, but didn't surprise her. She had felt the sexual need vibrating between them all day as well. Yet she couldn't get a read on him and figured he wasn't interested in acting on it. She had been wrong, oh so very wrong. His lips were firm yet soft, demanding yet pleading. She kissed him back with the same desire and had a moan ripping from his chest.

As the sound vibrated over her lips, she sighed and her breast arched into him. His hands found their way to the inside of her sweater. He ran a palm over her flat stomach and then around to her back and up, pressing her into him. The kiss turned needy on both ends, hands becoming frantic, he pulled her sweater up and over, taking a deep breath in as he looked down at her, so many places he wanted to run his lips over.

He kissed her again drawing it out, biting ever so slightly on her bottom lip. It had the effect of making her hands more eager on him. She pushed his shirt up and over his head. She took in a deep breath of air as she ran her hands over his chest, and murmured "God, you are a work of art."

"I could say the same right back." He slid his lips to her neck. He unfastened the button on her jeans and then her zipper. He pushed them down as he continued to feast on the hollow point in her collar. She kicked out of her jeans.

"I don't normally do one night stands," she said her head falling back allowing him better access. His hands roamed possessively over her hips, down her legs before coming back up to rest on her hips, digging in just slightly.

"If you're going to stop me, do it now," he said between his teeth as his mouth roamed from her neck to her collar bone. As his teeth grazed her she arched into him on a soft moan. "I know I should but . . ." She trailed off as his lips covered her already puckered nipple through the silk of her bra. Her fingers dug into his shoulders and she bit her lip holding back a moan.

He stood back up to his full height and looked down into her half glazed over eyes with his own eyes filled with lust and she said, "I can't seem to think."