All Your Hate

Crystal's eyes never leeave Andy. I know why too. She assumes that he is loaded because he's famous. My Dad looks at him as if he was trying to plan what ways to reduce his chances of being a future father and my Mom is caught between being happy that I actually made friends or the fact that they were all in their twenties and live in a van. I'm eighteen now. A legal adult. I almost smile at the thought. I haven't thought of it like that. I could now legally vote. Okay that's lame. But I have never thought of it like that. I could move out. Andy's leg vibrated beside me and I jump. He gave me an apologetic look and looked down at his phone. He gives me a look that meant can I talk to you in private?

I nod and led him out to the hall. Andy makes a clicky noise with his tongue. 

"Anything the matter?" I ask, fingering the necklace around my neck that Andy had gotten me. 

"Your birthday present," he claps his hands together. 

"I thought this was it." I said and lifted the necklace. 

"That was the first instalment. The second was from all of us. But yeah we kinda got the dates mixed up..." 

"Dates?"

"Yeah, well we originally thought it was on the twenty fifth..."

My heart stops. It was like I knew what is coming. 

"We were going to take you to Download..."

I launch myself at him. He laugh and catches me, my legs hoisted up around his waist so it's like I am looking him in the eye. I can't stop grinning so of course I don't know what is happening until my lips were on his. He held me up firmly and kisses me back, gently. I hear a cough. I tore away from him quick to see a shocked Crystal. I jump down. Yes, I had to jump. She gives us another look and continues upstairs without another word.

"Well that wasn't awkward," Andy says after a moment of silence.

"Not at all."

"Okay so... we got the dates completely wrong."

"How wrong?" I ask raising an eyebrow. 

"As in the guys are a half an hour away wrong." 

My eyes almost pop out of their sockets and my stomach drop to my knees. "My parents just got back they're not going to let me go with you guys..." I say in a whisper. 

"Okay... all we can do is ask. If you can't it's not the end of the world." 

"Okay..." I brace myself and go back into my parents but as I opened my mouth, no words would come out. My mom jumps up.

"You okay, honey? Need some water?!"

"I'm good," I manage to choke out. "Andy has something to ask you." There we go much better. 

"Mrs. Dale, Mr. Dale. My friends and I were wondering would you let Iris go with us to this music festival thing. For her birthday..."

"How long are we talking here?" Dad enquires. Was he actually considering?

"Three days. Not including traveling," Andy replies, giving Dad as much eye contact that is given. 

"Where abouts is this?" Mom asks, arms crossed over her chest. Uh oh that pose meant, there's a very little chance of this happening. 

"England..." Andy says almost hesitantly. 

"And when is it on?" Mom asks, pushy.

"Well we got the dates mixed up so... tomorrow."

"Tomorrow?!" Mom and Dad screech at the same time. Yup. They freaked. 

"No way. No way!" Mom repeats. "England for three days!"

I almost roll my eyes, "Yes Mom three tiny days." 

"You've never been abroad before."

"I'm eighteen Mom. I can go." I hate seeing the shock on their faces when I said that. Mom pulls a face and sighed.

"Okay you're right. Okay. You can go..."

"Hannah!" Dad shouts.

"What she's eighteen!" 

He sighs also, "Okay... only if Crystal goes with you."

Then I find out that Crystal was listening to the whole thing because she thundered down the stairs.

"What?! No way!" she screeches. 

"What? You're always begging us to let you go abroad." 

"NOT TO A FUCKING FIELD WITH THOSE FUCKING LOOSERS!" she clamps a hand over her mouth as soon as she says, okay correction, screams that. That girl had a pair of lungs on her. 

"Okay then, you are going for a punishment and you will stay in that field with them," Dad says, using a wierd type of punishment. If I were Crystal I'd be jumping for joy.

"You'd better pack quick," Mom waves her off.

"You do realize that you are letting her out of the country, don't you?" I say and they both raise their eyebrows at me. 

"You do realize we are so close to no letting you go?"

"Andy lets pack," I say, hastily changing the subject.

"No Iris, you pack. We want to have a word with Andy."

He sends me a help look as I went up the stairs. Oh God. I can just imagine what they're going to interigate him on...

* **

Okay I know I got the dates screwed up about download but lets say it's in the future and that those were the dates! xD

Okay well let me know what you think, thank you so much for reading *virtual hugs*

Do you guys think I should do an ANDY POV?

- Amy (: