Funeral In Flames

Crystal POV

I know I shouldn't be mitching on my second day but it's only English. I can speak the language can't I? I saw Iris with what was pressumably a freshman yesterday. Toby's hands wander over me.

"You going to the dance on Friday?" he asks me, nibbling at my neck. I laughed.

"The lame assed dance?"

"Won't be lame assed when I spike the punch," he grins at me. 

"I'll go shopping for a dress tomorrow," I say back to him. My phone starts ringing in my pocket and I roll my eyes as I fish it out. 

"Hello?" I snap.

"Woah you PMS-ing?" the familiar voice of Ashley fills my ear.

"What do you want? I don't want anything to do with you guys..." I hover my thumb over the hang up button.

"I'm not ringing for you, or me. I'm calling for Andy. I need to ask you a favour..."

"Why? I don't owe you anything."

"You owe us for saving your sister... How is she?"

"Fine," I say quickly and sigh, "Fine what do you want?"

"You okay baby? Do I need to straighten someone out?" Toby put his arms around my waist and I had to laugh. Toby is way too confident. I didn't doubt that any of the emos could take him down easily. 

"You got a friend with you? I ring at a bad time? Sorry about that. But this is important," he didn't sound sorry. I roll my eyes and listen. 

Andy POV

I stay near Ash on the phone, trying to overhear everything. Jake comes up with pretty good ideas when he's wasted. Bad side is that we ran out of food and all the wrappers were found in his bunk. 

"Okay, what time?" I hear Ash mutter into the phone. I'm guessing that he was loosing his temper with Crystal. Then I hear a guy on the other end talking. I couldn't hear what he said but it made Ash laugh bitterly.

"Watch who you're threatening, kid," Ash replies and then Crystals voice is heard again. I lay back on my bunk only to have someone grab my foot ten seconds later. Ash grins up at me.

"We're sorted," he tells me.

I can't stop smiling, "Can Crystal do it?"

Ash bites his lip, "Well I'm pretty confident that she can."

Iris POV

By the time the bell rang signaling the end of the day I hadn't seen Crystal the whole time. Jesse is coming over to mine, it felt awesome making plans. She is probably the only female friend I have had in years. My Mom had a surprised expression when I came in with Jesse behind me.

"Good to see you bring your friends home. Hi!" she extends a hand to Jesse. Jesse shakes it awkwardly.

"Jesse."

"Lovely name. Girls, call me if you need anything," she smiles and walks off. I bring Jesse upstairs and her eyes opened wide at the sight of my room. I had done it up since I got back. Three walls were covered in posters and tattoo designs. I had finally come clean to my parents about my love for designing tattoos and they took it pretty well. The largest wall in my room in the middle was decorated with numerous pictures I had gotten at Download. Loads with the guys, some with Asking Alexandria, Nathan Leone, Gustav Wood from Young Guns and numerous pictures of bands that I was watching live. But right in the middle was one that Jake had taken and didn't tell me until I looked through my photos. Andy had his arms around my waist and holding my hands, while he rested his lips on my head. It hurt to look at but it was a good kind of hurt.

"You know Andy?!" she screeches looking at the wall. "CC gave you a piggy back?!" She turns back to me. "Holy shit. You know them don't you?"

"Yeah..."

She looks back at the wall, "You know Andy real well. This is awesome."

I let out a relieved laugh. Jesse joins in, her laugh is hilarious so it made me laugh. Suddenly my bedroom door flung open and Crystal stands there.

"Come on, we're going shopping." 

* * *

Let me know what you think! And thank you for reading.

Also thank you for sending in the Happy Birthday wishes, I made the video and her reaction was a mixture of: Excessive laughing, hugging, smiling and screaming. I had got Madina Lake and DeeFizzy to be in the video. (Deefizzy is a famous youtuber and ML a band xD) But thank you so much she loved it! The video is at the side. The video at the end is an extract that Ailish and I did for Ray Toro's birthday - hence destroying cuppy cakes. I'm on the right xD