Chapter 1

Hope you enjoy my first book here on Wattpad!

Alice pov
____________

"Run Alice, go now!" Jack yelled standing in front of me in protective stance.

"No I'm not going anywhere without you, mom, and dad. No without the whole pack!" I yelled back at him. Jack gave me a warning glare for me to leave right now, but I didnt move one step.

Our pack members begin to fall apart, falling on the ground bleeding to death, and with even twisted necks even. People fighting in werewolf form and human, both werewolf and human form being thrown everywhere and red blood everywhere. I was scared. But I had to stand strong because I was a warrior in my pack.

A guy in werewolf form jumped me so I let him come closer to me then I riped his head off in 3 seconds. Blood got on my clothes and claws. Jack changed into a light brown werewolf and started attacking the enemy. Same with my parents. My mom changed into a grey werewolf and my dad into a dark brown werewolf. I changed into my white wolf and started also to attack people.That's when Jack yelled loudly that I was shocked. "Run!" Was the last word I heard until I took off into the woods, leaving my siblings and pack behind me.

I cried the whole way I was running away from my family. I ran as fast as my white wolf paws can carry me, for a good whole 3 hours and my legs were gonna give up on me but I kept going, knowing that I couldn't stop now. It should of took me 6 hours to reach the pack where my grandpa lives but I ran so fast that I got there in 3 hours. I was surprise, but now was not the time to be surprise.

I ran right into my grandpa's house forgetting to knock like I always do and found him sitting on the couch reading newspapers. When he saw me he looked worry and asked me what was wrong.

" Honey can you tell me what's wrong? And why is there blood all over your pretty fur?" I was so depressed that I just put my whole weight on him. Forgetting that I was in werewolf form. Crying over and over again on his shoulder.

I changed back in human form and putted on some of my clothes that I would wear when I come visit him with my family. I explained everything to him and all he did was nod. To be honest, I was mad that he remained calm without showing emotions besides knowing.

" Okay then Alice, starting tomorrow you will live with me. I'll ask the alpha to accept you in as a member of this pack, also you will be starting school here." Alpha? I wonder who he is but I didn't care much. I was to emotional at the time. I went to my room and stayed there, laying on the bed thinking everything through and when I did, I cried everytime I though of my parents, Jack, and my pack, being completely destroyed.

I cried myself to sleep that night and hoping that tomorrow I will wake up and this will be all a dream.
___________________________