Chapter 11

Grey POV( haha didn't expect that did you :) )
___________

That night that Alice left me, I hunted down my father, thinking about killing him slowly and painfully to satisfied my need to kill. Why did I yell at her, I know she was emotional but just why did I yell at my own mate?! I thought. There was a knock at the door and by the smell I knew it was Diego.

"Alpha," he bows down, knowing that I am not in the mood for disrespect. "May I take Gina shopping, she has been bothering me to take her since...since...Alice left." he asked. "Sure, I'll be going with, to get fresh air from my office."

*30 minutes later, at the store*

Gina has been leading Diego, Adam, and me around the store. She didn't look good but I didn't really care, her emotions I ment. "Adam and Diego, take Gina to go buy her things, I'm going to wonder around for a bit." I told them. "Yes, sir" was their answer
before disappearing.

I went to go wonder around at the jewelry store and looked at the bright looking rings, bracelet, necklace, and other jewelry. These would go so well with Alice, Alice I miss her as I thought. There was a she- wolf working here, I know because of her smell of course. She came up to talk with me.

"Hey may I help you with anything?" she asked politely. "No, I was just looking around." I replied with a straight face. "Would you have time later to hang out with me?" she started to sound like a slut. "I'm sorry but I have Alpha business later to do."

She seemed shocked by me being a Alpha but I was trying to hold back a smirk. She took more steps towards me and I stood my ground. She had brown hair with brown eyes, big lips, normal boob sized, about 5'6, and a slut in my eyes.

"Can't your beta do that for you and so you can come have fun with me," she winked at me, and I felt as if I fell into a pile of rotten poop, and smelly mud of dirt. That was when I smelt Alice's scent. Am I dreaming or is this smell real. Thinking quickly as I sniffed the air. I had spotted Alice, and I was also holding back the feeling to run up to her and hold her tightly and never let go. As she stopped in front of me, a
couple few feet away too, she ask if she could talk with me.

I growled when she called me Alpha instead of Grey. She ask to talk with me so I took her to my favorite place in the mall, the food place. I felt a excited feeling inside me, but just that it wasn't my feeling but Alice's feeling. Well I did mark her too heheh.

The waiter guy was getting on my nerves, staring at MY mate and MY Alice. All of the sudden, she asked me a question, "Umm, do you really love me or is this all just because of the mate bond?" I was shocked why she would ask me that. But all of the sudden my mind went blank and I replied with a, "It's just because of a mate bond."

What happened to me, no,no,no I don't mean it, I love you Alice, then my eyes started to widen when she starts yelling, "I HATE YOU!" and runs away from me once more.

No, no, no Alice don't leave me again. "ALICE!" I yelled but maybe she's to far away to hear my voice. I tried to mind link but nothing happened, it never works. Ever since she left, no the day she left me, I knew something was going to happen but I didn't know what, and it was a bad one too.

I have been going crazy, hunted down my own father, lifeless, and it was Alice that was missing from my aching soul. I needed her. "Diego watch Adam and Gina of a bit, I'm going after my mate." I commanded. "Yes Alpha..wait what your mate..does that mean," I cut the link and started following Alice.

As I followed her, her scent started to fade. I started to panic but kept my cool so I wouldn't be exposed. I knew she was crying, and feeling hurt, I can feel her emotions right now. Then all of the sudden, her scent disappeared. Fuck! I repeated to myself. I lost her.

Right when I felt some kind of magic go through me, I knew it was a witch, and she must know I'm here. It was a magic barrier that I went through and that's how Alice's scent disappeared. I kept going straight until I saw light. It was a house, and there I saw Alice talking to someone and she just wiping her tip tears away.

Regret hit me hard as pain filled my body of seeing our mate cry in pain. Then she left into the house and the woman that was comforting my mate was looking my way, she was the witch. She held a sad look on her face then all of the sudden she was waving her hand as giving me a sign to go down there.

"Be careful" Max warned me. "Yeah I know, I just want our mate back in our arms again." I reassured him. "Yeah I do too" he sadly sigh. "I'll get our mate back" with that I walked over to the witch and we talked.

"Hey, I am Christina, a witch, and currently watching over Alice as you can see. I also know who you are and why your here." she first spoke. "I also know what has happened between you and my dear Alice, but I want you to tell me the truth." she demanded me, so I told her since she is Alice's guardian.

"My father and my mother wanted me to take a Luna for our pack, since I have been searching for her all my life until one day I couldn't find her and gave up. My parents was making an arrangement for me and Savanna to become Alpha and her to become
my Luna. But then when my eyes landed on Alice at school one day in the gym, I wanted to make her all mine and mine only. So on our way to go meet my parents because they came over, which I didn't want them to, I hated them for making and arrangement without me knowing. My parents were talking about having a Luna and
Alice happens to be there with me so I introduced Alice to my parents and they seemed like they didn't like her so I told Alice to go back to the car and I'll explain later to her.

Me and my parents got into an argument about Alice not being a good enough Luna like Savanna will be, so I got mad and punched my father in the face and went to the car. Alice asked me about what happened and I was being an idiot, I yelled at her too hardly. She got emotionally hurt by me and I regret every word I told her. She cried going back upstairs into our room when I went after her about 10 minutes later. She was gone so I went into rampage and went after my father, wanted to kill him but I didn't. I met her at the mall today and I was happy to see her so we went to go talk at the food place in the mall and she asked me if I really loved her or is it just because of a mating bond, and my mind just went blank and by the time I knew what I was saying, she was yelling I hate you and ran off, which leads us here now." I answered her, feeling lots of emotion coming through my body.

After our talk, something was making me want to mate, mate with my mate. I was smelling this amazing scent hitting me so hard that makes me want to stumble back.

"Oh no, it's Alice, she's in heat." said Christina worried. What, Alice is in heat, I need to be by her side, help her, but not mate. Since she's mad at me and I know she isn't ready to mate yet. "Where is Alice" I demanded an answer.

"She is up stairs and don't you dare do anything to her, I will be checking up on you." she replied with a straight face. I nodded and ran inside the house to go find Alice, she needs me, I can feel it.

~