Chapter 2

Alice pov

____________

*Beep*

*Beep*

*Beep*

I groaned and turned around so I could turn off the alarm.I looked around me and my surrounding, and found me in my grandpa's house in the room I stayed in. So everything...everything that happened....wasn't a dream. I started to freak out and scream.

" What's wrong Alice?" yelled grandpa from downstairs

" Grandpa I'm scared!" I shouted back. In seconds he was in the room and sitting on the bed with three stacked up pancakes. I sat on the bed crying.

" Don't cry no more Alice, grandpa is here for you. And plus hurry up I made you pancakes and you have to get ready for your new school okay sweetheart." With that he gave me a kiss in the forehead and left so I can get changed for school. I still had tears in my eyes but I quickly wiped it away not to show any signs of weakness.

I went downstairs and ate my pancakes which I loved. Grandpa gave me a car key and I headed out the door for school. The car was cool...more like awesome. That was one reason why I loved my grandpa. He gets me cool ass things. I would trade nothing in this world for him. Unless my mate. I have been wondering when I was going to find him. But after a year I almost gave up when my mother told me one thing that I always remember.

" Keep your head high and you then can reach the sky. Never give up on what you want. When you give up then you would loose the battle.I really miss them. I was home sick. I hoped for their safety.I was at the school that grandpa told me about and I park my car and headed towards the office.

On my ways I hit something hard like a wall or something. " Who would put an freakin wall here?!" I yelled/whisper. The man growled at my comment that was suppose to be the wall. " What did you just say to me you little punk!" I knew at that point that he was a werewolf bully.

He throw a punch at me and I dodge. Me remembering what Jack told me, "When a guy attacks you, kick then in the man hood and they will be weak." Then I kicked him in the man hood and ran off laughing that it really worked.
It wasn't even the start of school and I already have a bully on my tail and I didn't want that but whatever. I headed towards the office and open the door. There was an oldish man sitting in a chair behind the desk. But he isn't as old as grandpa.

"Well if it isn't Alice. Come in I have your schedule for you." I went over and grabbed my schedule and left the office. He seemed really nice, but like people say, " Don't judge a book by its cover."

Schedule
____________

1. P.E.

2. Biology

3. Spanish

4. English

5. History

6. Math

I head over to my locker and put my books down and grabbed the things I needed for class. The bell rang so I ran towards my class which is P.E. I then first headed towards the girls locker room and changed inside with some other girls. In the corner of my eye I saw a brown hair girl running towards me so I defended myself and knocked her down gently. " Ow! What was that for! It really stung."

"I'm so sorry I was surprised that you were gonna attack me so I defended myself." I said apologies flying towards her and she then nods.

"I'm Ginahearden, but you can just call me Gina for short." I nodded at her.

"Now what's your name and who's pack were you from?" she asked.

"I'm Alice and I used to be in the Blue Flames pack but since other packs had come to slaughter our pack, I was forced to leave the pack and find my grandpa here. Tears were going to fall down but I held them in.Gina nodded a couple of times then drags me out of the locker and asked me a question.
________________________________________________________________