Chapter 14

Alice POV
__________

The ride was silent, but a peaceful silent. I yawn after I woke up from our little nap in the car and stared at Grey. Man does he look so damn cute and handsome when he's asleep.

I gave him a feather like kiss on his nose and he slowly opens his eyes. "Are you awake now?" I ask, giggling. This seems to make him chuckle.

"Yes I am" he winked at me, which made me blush even more. The car stopped and I knew that we have arrived and all of the sudden I got nervous.

Grey opened the door and lead me outside the car. Everything smelt the same. As me and Grey walked together, people around us gave us a bow and a 'Alpha, Luna'.

"Let's go take another nap" he told me walking inside the house. " But before that, I want to eat and shower" I replied back quickly. He seems to understand and took us toward the kitchen, where I smelt lots of food.

I got some delicious ribs and so did Grey. There was a meat stuck on my cheek so Grey grabbed it slowly and ate it. I blushed knowing how clumsy I am.

"Can I join you in the shower?" He puppy eyed me. "No" I answered him, just to tease him a little. He smirked. My eyes widen.

I forgot he can hear my thoughts. Crap. "Oh trying to tease me huh" his smirk grew bigger and I held fear in my eyes. He walked closer and closer while I'm taking straps back until my hip hits the island. He started to tickle me. I laugh almost peeing my pants.

"Alpha---oh gosh get a room you two, this is where I eat my foods!" Diego yelled while making the sound 'eww', and I looked at him with teary eyes from laughing and yelled back 'thank you for saving me' and got out of Greys grip and ran upstairs.

Hearing his steps behinds me I picked up the pace. Then was pressed against the wall. "Umm you smell so good" he said and started grinding against my bottom, making a moan come out.

"Grey" I moaned out. He grinned harder and makes me moan louder than before. "Stop it." Those words came out as a whisper. "I still gotta go talk a shower, and you can join if you want to." His face seems to lit up as I said that he could join me in the shower.

We started to strip and even though we mated I was still not comfortable showing off my naked body to him. Well on his side he seem just to strip and was fully naked while holding a grin mixed with a smirk. "Why are you hiding your wonderfully beautiful body from me?" I just shrugged and look at his face, traveling down to his abs.

Oh gosh his abs are so mouth watering, and then I traveled lower. My eyes widen as I went low low. How did that big of friend of his fit inside me? "Like what you see kitten?" Holding a huge smirk on his face. Making me blush.

"Oh shut it. Let's just shower for now then we can nap". He nodded and we got into the tub for a shower. I turned the water on to warm and then felt a muscular arm rap around my body and small kisses traveling down my neck.

The kiss seems to stop at his mark on my neck, making me shiver in delight.

"I'll wash your hair, then you can wash my hair"he asked me, of course I nodded my head and he gave me a smile.

~time out of the shower~

We both rapped ourself in towels and walked out of the bathroom. I got out some clothes and so did Grey.

I just wore a t-shirt that says, 'You can't have him, he's MINE' and some leggings that hugs my thigh and leg. Putting my dirty blonde hair into a messy bun since I'm lazy styling it up.

Grey just got out some dark blue jeans and a black v-neck shirt. With his hair, he just has them spiked up. He looks handsome in everything he wears.

Hum. I thought. Ever since I got back, I haven't seen the slut. "Hey Grey is that girl still here?" I asked him, his face became real. "Yeah she is, I just locked her up in her bedroom". He said with a straight face, meaning that he's telling me the truth.

"When are you going to become the alpha alpha?" I asked. "When my 'father' dies." He said father in a harsh way as if it bothers him to call him his father. "Don't worry my kitten. I can become alpha when ever I want, at anytime."he winked at me. What with him and his winks,gosh. But I never said I didn't like it.

"So what are we going to do tomorrow?" He looked at me, probably thinking about my question. His mouth opens and closes like a fishes mouth. Likes like he wants to say sometime but nothing came out.

"Well?" I started to get impatient on purpose to get him to tell me. "Humm" he makes that sound as if he doesn't know where to begin at.

"I was going to tell you later but..since you ask, I'm gonna take the pack and you to go swimming..." Then there was a long pause. I loved swimming. Swimming for work, training, just chilling. How much I love the water, but not as much as I love Grey. That thought made me blush a little.

"So is that a yes or...no? He asked slowly and I squeaked. He looked at me weirdly. "YES!" I yelled out. He just gave me another smile, but more of a smirk, looking at me and checking me out.

He was checking me out. I just returned him with a smirk, and he looked away quickly. That made me sad a little because he looked away. Then he turned back around and saw my expression for 3 seconds before I notice he looked back. He sent me apologizing looks and came close to my ear and whispered only something I can hear.

"I only looked away or else I wouldn't be able control myself around your wonderful body". That makes me blush so bad, I would probably look redder than cherries and tomatoes.

For the rest of the day me and Grey just hang out. I couldn't wait till tomorrow. We get to go swimming. Man he just doesn't know how much I like swimming, but he will soon, or already knows I like swimming. Will the slut Savanna be going to? That was on my mind the whole time. I drifted off to sleep in my mates arms, in Greys arms.

~