Chapter 21

I woke up quickly from due of about to puke. I got Grey's arms to let go of me and I ran to the bathroom and crouched in front of the toilet and gagged. In seconds Grey was behind me holding my hair and rubbing circles on my back. After I was done I got up, flushed the toilet, and brushed my teeth.

"Are you feeling alright? Is something wrong?" Grey asked while his arms are crossed and him against the bathroom door. " I don't know.." I trailed off.

"I should probably take you to the pack doctor, and let them check you out" Grey suggested. " No it's fine. Really it is. It's probably something I ate or something" I tried to decline. "Alright then. I have pack papers to do. I'll check in on you every 5 minutes ok?" I replied with an okay.

Seems like every 15 minutes, I have to puke. Everything I ate came out. "I am really suggesting that the pack doctor looks at you. No more like we have to go, and if you refuse I would either carry you there or call the doctor here" he states clearly. "Okay okay fine. We'll go to the pack doctor. Just give me time to get ready.

***At the pack docter***

She told me to lay down on the the table looking thing and started to take my heartbeat. Her face arose with a big smile. Both me and Grey gave questioning expressions and she just grin more. "What's wrong with me?" I asked first. "Congratulations! Alpha Grey and Luna Alice, your having a child!" She expressed. My face instantly dropped, tears steaming down my cheeks, my hands covering my mouth. "Omg" I exclaimed.

I looked over to Grey and he was speechless. Our eyes met and he suddenly he hugged me tightly. "I'm going to be a father" he whispers in my ear. "Yes you are, and your going to be such a great father" I answered him back with more encouragement. "I'm going to be a father!" He yells whispers louder this time. His face springs into a huge smile and then he leans in for a passionate kiss as I returned it with a peck.

"Thank you doctor" he thanked her. "I can't wait to tell the pack this news!" He was so hipped up I didn't want to stop him. All I could do at the moment was smile up at him. "Let's get going, we have lots of things to plan!" Grey acted like a little boy who's going shopping for the first time at a toy store. It was adorable.

***Back at the house***

We went over this and we decided to do an announcement tomorrow since Grey wanted to tell everyone right away. At the moment we are just chilling on the couch at 7:36 pm and Grey with his hand on my tummy. I giggled at him, "you silly goose. You can't even see my bump yet. It takes 9 and or more months until I go in labor " I informed him. "What do you mean? Our child has my alpha blood. That means the labor comes faster than you think my hun-bun." I gave him a shocking look. "Wow. I'm not sure if I'm ready of all of this" nervously I told him.

"It will be fine. I'll be with you all the way" he reassured me. I looked at him as he did to me. "Thank you. This is why I love you!" I hugged him tight. As he chuckled, his chest rumbles. "I love you too. It's getting late now. Let both go to bed, wake up, and tell the pack the good news." He mentioned.

I nodded in agreement and walked up him up stairs to our bedroom. Well then tomorrow is sure going to be interesting. I fell deep asleep in Greys arms as I thought about my child, or should I rephrase that, our child.

***Next morning at 8:10 am***

I yawned as I got up from my side of the bed and Grey was no where to be seen. I frown as he wasn't here when I wake up. I looked over to the clock on the bedside table and it was 8:10 am. I groan as I got up just because I didn't want to. Grey? I minded linked him. Yes babe? I hear him on the other side. Nevermind, I just wanted to tell you that I love you so much. He smiled I could feel it. I know I love you too. My heart flutters.

Well now that you know I'm pregnant with the alpha's child, we went to the pack meeting and announced my pregnancy and all you could hear after was the cheering of the pack. This made me happy actually, standing to my loved one and my pack, no our pack.

At first I have thought that me being with Grey wasn't going to work out at all. But we both managed that somehow and became lovers. I never really regret anything from being with my mate. He is everything to me and I just love him very much. Well I guess this is what you would call, mated to an alpha.

The End!!

~~~