Chapter 3

Alice Pov

____________

"Let's be friends okay?" Gina asked me shyly.

"Okay let's be friends!" I reply back.

I was so happy because I was gonna have a friend. I had a feeling that this was gonna turn out perfectly.After our little chat to know one another more, we headed back to the girls locker room and finish changing.

"Hurry up Alice or we are going to be late." She ran toward the exit with her brownish black pony tail flapping when she ran. I then hurried up and ran after her.Something smelled good when we were running towards the gym. It was like winter pines and ginger mixed. My wolf Kelly was trying to tell me something but then I just blocked her out because she was getting annoying. I was getting more and more nervous when we were close to the gym. This must be the work of my wolf or I wouldn't be this nervous.

When we got there, I turned and hit another wall. But it was more muscular, taller like maybe 6'4, also with an amazing sent off of this guy. His hair was pitch black, his eyes were green as grass, with a pointed jaw line, and looked so hot. No my mind was wondering off and I felt embarrass and tried to walk a few steps farther from him but he grabbed on my side and sparks flowed from my sides everywhere on my body.

"Mate!" his sexy voice said. Just with his voice made my legs weak but he caught me and carried me in bridal style to the bench that was close by.

"I'm Grey, what is your name?" His voice was sweet but I can sense something in his voice not to mess around with him. " I'm Alice." I squeak out. " What a beautiful name Alice." He spoke. Saying my name that rolled on his tongue perfectly that makes me shiver.

" Thanks Grey." I reply to him. At that moment I thought that I saw a little black in his eyes, but it disappeared as fast as it shown.

" O.M.G, Alice do you have any idea who he is?!" yelled/whisper Gina.

I nodded. "He's my mate right?" I said being confused and him just staring at me not even blinking.

" That's right but he...he...he's the...alpha Alice!" she stumbled. That word alpha almost made me shit my pants. Almost. I looked back at Grey and he just gave me a smirk.

" So does this means that I'm gonna be Luna of the most feared pack in the U.S." I gave off a little scared voice.

" Yes, my Luna mate. But just not until the ceremony my sweet cheeks." He told me which made me blushed red. Grey just chuckled at me. " Grey and Alice please participate in class." yelled the teacher. I think his name was Mr. Rob. Grey just gave me another smirk and turned around. All of the sudden Mr. Rob held fright in his eyes and reply, " Yes alpha." And looked away from Grey and gave me a scared look. I looked around and everyone held fright in their eyes.

It made me wonder what Grey did to him. Me and Grey then joined the class in a dodge ball game. He was on the other team and me on the other side of the court. Then that was when I saw the school bully on the other side of the court. I think that Grey saw and gave a death glare at the bully. The bully then looked down submitting to Grey.

Grey knocked the other players on my team meaning its just me, him, and his other play which I think one of them is his beta and third in command. I started to throw lots of balls towards their team and manage to knock out 5 of his team. Grey gave me an impress look and sat on the ground, giving me the opportunity to hit him. I threw the ball and he quickly dodge the ball and it hit his third in commands forehead. I started to laugh and he did too.

His beta threw the fastball at me but I caught it. I threw back the ball and it hit his manhood and hopefully he and his mate can still produce babies. It was now just me and Grey. "Bae this ball is for you." He look shocked and I throw the ball at him. He tried to dodge but my ball was to fast for him and I knocked him on the side and he made a sound that was like a girl and I laughed so hard.

Everyone looked at me afraid of what to come. Including Gina too. Grey looked at me and ran towards me. To me it wasn't even like ran but teleport. But he just ran in his inhuman speed and caught me off guard. Grey threw me on the ground softly and started to tickle me.

" Stop....stop.....stop...it tickles....stop." I laughed in between words. Then I called him cute which was not a good idea so he started to tickle me again. Sparks were over flowing inside of me.

" Don't call me cute now little mate." He whispered in my ear. I slide under him and hooked my legs on his and tripped him. He fell on his back and everyone started to laugh with me.

I ran as fast as my legs can carry me to the exit and into the woods. Then I saw a huge shadow of a man behind me and tackled me to the ground. I knew it was Grey because of the sparks and his smell.

"Don't run away from me again you hear little mate." His voice replay in my head and made me want to kiss him. He lean on me with face to face. He put his forehead on my and mumbled,

"Your so beautiful little mate." It made me blushed and he lean in so close that our lips brushed.

Then I was so nervous that he then lean even more closer to me and our lips met. He started to kiss me so I kissed back. More and more sparks flew to me each time me moves his lips on mine. He traced his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He squeezed my butt and it made me gasp. He took that chance and slipped his tongue into my mouth.

We battle with our tongue but he won this time. He explored every inch of my mouth as I did to his. He broke away. I didn't want him to stop. "Let's stop before I mate with you here." I blushed so hard that in pretty sure that my face was all red.

"Let's go to my place little mate." With that he carried me bridal style farther into the woods. It took 3 minutes or so to reach the pack house which he called it. It was 4 stories high, white buildings, and lots of people there.

"Shall we go in little mate?" Grey ask and I nodded my head. I knew that he was going to be one hell of a mate.

____________