Chapter 13

Alice POV
___________

The spot next to me was cold, I mean really cold even with blankets on. I opened my eyes and everything of last night flashed before my eyes and I started to blush super hard once I found my self naked in bed. Last night was awesome, I got my first times taken by the man I love. Making me the happiest woman alive.

Where did Grey go? I wonder. I got up and went straight to the bathroom and took a nice warm shower to fade away the coldness in my body.

"Grey where did you go, I woke up and you weren't there." I mind linked him. "Last night was amazing by the way. I'm in the kitchen cooking with Christina." I can tell he was smirking, I have a feeling but I let it go.

I quickly got dressed and did my regular routine and headed down stairs.

When I got down there to the kitchen, Christina was staring at me, "Miss Alice, a little bird told me this morning that you and him mated, is that correct." She said in a irritated voice while pointing at Grey.

He just gave a wider smirk and Christina looked away, "So does this mean that you will be leaving?" She asked me. "I guess, but believe me I will come back and visit you, right Grey?" I asked impatiently.

"Sure once in a while. What ever makes my lovely mate happy." With that made me super happy and I attacked him with a hug.

"My girl, if he ever do anything bad to you, I will deal with him myself ok?" I nodded and hugged her one last time, after all she is kind of a second mother to me in some ways.

"You ready to go yet Alice, I called Diego to bring over a car so we won't have to walk there." He informed me and I went upstairs to go pack my things and thought that why would I ever want to break this bond between us, or love towards each other.

Either way I just want to be by his side, through bad times, and good times. With that I went back downstairs and said my goodbyes to Christina one last time and left out the door to where Grey awaits.

Diego finally got here and waved to me as I did the same back. Grey opened the door of the car for me to get in so I accepted and went inside since I didn't want to stand all day.

"Grey?" I ask him nicely."Yeah?" He answered so peacefully, with a hint of sleepy voice. "I love you, very much you know." Umhum he answered back while he said,"I love you so much." And after that I started to hear snoring.

His snores are funny but I wouldn't care since I'm sleepy too, after using so much energy from yesterday. I will be by Greys side as his Luna, queen, and mate. I am prepared to take my responsibility and stop running away.

I looked at Grey while his head rests on my shoulder, maybe he will become the one who will be left for me in the end, through everything together.

The drive was silent after that and I guess I fell asleep myself since looking at Grey made me sleepy also. I rest my head on Greys head and knowing I'm safe, I let my soul, take me into darkness and into wonderful dreams with Grey by my side. I'll awake when we arrive back at the pack ground. Where me and Grey belong, where it's the place called home.

~
This chapter is just mostly about Alice and Grey going back to the pack house after making up and moving on.

Comment
Vote
And follow for upcoming updates and books :)