Chapter 15

Unknown POV
____________

"Dawn. I have some reports on Alice." David told me. He is the messenger and is a somewhat good fighter. "Good. Tell me about it" I demanded.

"Sir. Alice has mated to the wanna be Alpha." That caused a growl to come out of me. "Continue" I mention him to keep on going to wait he was going to say.

"That Alpha Grey knows our movement and is keeping a strict look out on all border. This will be much harder to attack now sir." He said quickly.

I growled and punched the wall next to me. Creating a big hole in the wall. Great! I want to rip up someone. Especially that Alpha of...what's his name...Grey. He killed my mate, destroyed my life, my everything.

I want to now take everything precious to him. For example, his mate. I'll make his life miserable like mine. I'll enjoy killing and having fun with his mate. Now that I can almost as easy as snap my fingers, kill him instantly. Then taking over his pack.

What a brilliant idea! Now all I got to do is fix this big hole in the wall. Then I can start planning on what's to come. Oh, they don't know what they are in for!

~
Yes yes I know. The chapter is short. But it is about this Dawn guys POV. I will try to make my other more few chapters longer than this one.

Comment
Vote
And Follow :)