Chapter 6

Alice pov

____________

The last thing I heard from Grey was," No one will ever compare to you little one. I love you Alice." as I drifted into darkness, asking myself what he meant by I love you, letting his scent consume me.

***

I woke up to the amazing scent I smelled. I opened my eyes quickly and removed the covers off of me and fell
bed and hit my side. " Ouch!" I screeched in a low voice.

How are you doing up there? Everything okay? Greys voice in my head as I thought to my self that I am going crazy. No my kitten, you are not going crazy. He answered back to my confused reaction.

How can you read my mind Grey? I asked

How about you come down stairs for your pancakes? He asked me.

You won't have to repeat that again. I reply back quickly.I walked out the door after tieing up my hair into a ponytail, with a white v- neck shirt, and a blue jean. I made my way down stairs and looked at he clock, 7:36 am. My eyes were wide as they were turned back to Grey that happens to be wearing a blue jean, with a sweat shirt on, and hair jelled up.

"What is it kitten? You look weird." He told me, looking worried.

"Oh my Grey do you have any idea what time it is?!" I yelled/whispered.

"It is 7:36 am?" Was his answer. " Its time for school!" I replied. He just gave me a relaxed look.

"Alpha, your parents are waiting on the living room for you and Luna." The guy in red. Don't worry kitten this is my beta. I'll introduce you to then later, we got to go do some business. Grey told me in my mind. I nodded. We then headed to the living room and saw the two couples that are Greys parents.

The women sitting, stood up in sight of Grey as well as his father. They stared at each other and Greys father spoked.

"Son, your mother and I came to tell you that we are going to part today in the afternoon." He said.

"If you are going to go then it should of been now. I don't need to see you faces every again, especially in my pack house." Grey replied harshly. They seem to be afraid and left.

*

The ride to school was quite and I started to feel left out in everything.

"Don't be like that Alice, I'm sorry I will be sure to explain everything to you soon when the time is right." I just booked and got out of the car and headed in the school building.

*

School went by in a flash and everyone seems to be respectful towards me today. Maybe because of the mark I have on my neck. Tomorrow was going to be the graduation for school and I was already worn out. Grey came by with his car and picked me up. Again the ride home was quite, so I decided to say something and got yelled at for.

"Grey can I go shopping tomorrow? " He growled at me. I flinched. He then looked at me again and his angry face soften one it saw mine. Tears were fighting me to just let then go, but I will not let them fall out. I was a strong person, not a weak one at that. But for sure I am mad at him. As soon as we got home I ran straight to our room and locked it. Then I headed to the closet and packet my stuff and then went to he bathroom and locked the door.

I could hear him walking up but I wouldn't care less. I took a perfume I borrowed from Gina and sprayed it on me and jumped out the window and landed on a tree. At the same time I didn't want to leave but he left me with no choice. He growled at me without no reason. It hurts me. What happened to him this morning, the Kitten, and cuddles. That wasn't the Grey I know. I want to find out the other side of him but afraid I will fail.

The wonderful green eyes he had that makes me lost in them but has a nice feeling. I had to forget all of this.
There is only one person I know that can help with this. Then I felt a sharp pain go through my heart. What is this feeling I need to get to her, Christina.

Christina is a witch. When my parents didn't have time to spend on me I would wonder the woods and go to her hide out. And she would play with me. She is like an older sister to me. She isn't old. She is probably in her 30s.
As I reached there, she is sitting on the couch drinking tea. I ran to her arms and started to cry.

You must be wondering why would I be crying when I say that I am strong? Well I have lost my parents recently and have a cruel mate that growls at you. After I told her what happened to me, she said sorry and apologized for my loss and how she wasn't there to comfort me in hard times.

"I have a solution to this problem and I think I can fix that." I smiled but still sobbed.

"With a poison that will destroy a mating bond."

______________________________