Chapter 8

Alice POV

~

I woke up to a sound of broken sticks and Kelly alerted. As she was ready to attack anything that come into the cave, a small bird hopped in while pecking at the ground. Kelly sighed in relief and lay back down.

Lets go back before Christina get worried about us. Said Kelly.

Ok lets go then...but first I want us to change back...I want to walk there. I replied.

How much I missed gramps already. I should of said goodbye before I left with Grey and left Grey. Grey...I snap out of it when I came across a rouge. I stopped in my tracks and stood in my defense stance. It was a brown with white bellied wolf looking at me like I'm his pray.

"Who are you and what do you want?!" I asked demanding. He was silent and went behind a tree to shift I guess.
He came back out with some shorts and tang-top, while smirking directly at me. I wanted to rip off his smirk off his face right there and then. He had brown hair with brown eyes. He did look some what cute but Grey was hotter.

"Oh little princess, I'm here for you to go back with me, to my alpha" he said. "Why would I want to leave with a rouge, into the woods and to a no place?" I asked roughly.

"Stubborn one aren't you?" with that he walked closer and closer while I stood in place until the point when he was right in front of me...face to face. To be honest, I was scared but I had some training, to protect myself. As soon as he got too close, I got back ready to attack him if I had too.

"Now now come down little princess, with that look on your face you won't look good. I'm just gonna ask you to come with me nicely and if you refuse then I'll have to use force." Still with the smirk on his face. "Who's this alpha of yours. I won't be going anywhere with you filthy wolf." I spit in his face.

I think I got him mad because his face was as red as a burning bull. "How dare you accuse my alpha you little mutt, I'm going to have to use force on you and you won't like it!" He yelled at me as if I didn't have ear drums.

"What happened to the "little princess" name calling huh. Did the big filthy wolf get angry because a little mutt accused his alpha" I cued. Then he threw a punch at my stomach and I crunched down, holding my stomach.

"I'll make you regret saying that you little mutt face!" Saying as he threw another punch at my face this time but I dodged it by ducking under his arm and kicked his calves hard and he dropped down, so I did a round house kicked him on the head making him fly into a tree, knocking him out cold.

I was glad Jake taught me how to do a round house kick. I remember it took me 2 months just to learn how to do that. I guess my work payed off. I hope everyone, or some people from my old pack are ok or ran away. I miss everyone. I was treated equally as others and it was family. My family. The man on the ground was still knocked out so I walked away. I should of asked his name but it doesn't matter anymore. I took care of him, but still wonder who his alpha was.

It was on my mind the whole walk back to Christina's house. Her house was in the woods 21 miles away from the packs old pack house, secretly covered with vines, leaves, trees, stones, etc. It looks scary on the outside of her house but the inside is all nice and cozy. I knew I reached her house because of the two big trees that come together to make this big face looking wood image.

"Alice where we're you. Why didn't come home yesterday? Are you hurt?You smell funny. Did you sleep with someone, you know your still young." she asked me all different kinds of questions and I was just happy that she is still ok after the rouge incident.

"Alice I have finished the potion. Are you sure you want to do this. Once this has been done, you can't go back?" Christina told me calmly.

"I'm not so so sure yet but...I'll think about it." Was all I said before I headed upstairs to the bedroom I stayed the other day and fell into another deep sleep.

~