Chapter 5

There is some bad words and misspelled too so excuse them. :) 'Heads up kissing scenes'

Grey pov
____________

"Why are you in here, in me and my mate's bed too?!" My mate yelled from upstairs. I thought to myself that Alice was a protective mate from the voice.I ran upstairs and saw my mate takle Savanna to the ground that made me mad. I saw some wet spots on Alice beautiful face and knew that it was spit. Savanna spit on Alice? No wonder Alice takle Savanna. I growled and Alice stop but Savanna was still struggling underneath Alice.

"You bitch get off of me fat ass!" Savanna yelled at Alice but she remain still. My little mate stood up and kicked Savanna one more hard kick to the side and she went flying to the door. "Thats what you get for calling me a bitch and a fat ass." Alice then ran and close the door.

"How dare you growl at me Grey!" She spit at me. I was going to apologies but I was too late. She slapped my face. Now, how dare she slap her mate and her alpha. My wolf, Max, was angry but
proud of how strong the slap was but it wasn't as strong. I carried her to our bed and held her there. " Now Alice don't get cocky and start slapping me, I
told you already that there is nothing between them and I. Also how you are the only one for me in everything, even in bed." I ended with a smirk. She blushed.

"Then why are they still here? Why did she come inside our room half naked like just now? Why Grey? Why can't you just kick them out of the pack?" She asked me while in her voice she held jealousy, angry, heartbroken, and
cracked voice. It made me broke to hear her like this.

"Only if I could, I would of long ago little one. It's my parents, they want to keep them here so I can take a Luna for this pack. But thats not going to happen because i found you little mate. I will explain what me and my father talked about if you give me a kiss." She blushed at the word kiss.

( Warning! Kissing scenes! )

"A kiss as in...as in...lip to lip?" She stumbled and blushed while playing with her dirty blonde hair. I nodded.

"And what happens it I don't, you won't tell me anything?" Alice asked me in a such a cute voice that turns me on. I nodded swallowing hard keeping Max in check. He is my wolf.

Alice leaned closer to me with her icey blue eyes staring at my green ones. Our face was close that I could feel every breath she took. Our lips met and I almost lost it. I moved my lips along hers and she started to kiss back. I traced my tongue under her lips, asking for entrance, and she opened her mouth for me to enter. I enter at full speed and she moan. My manhood was rubbing against my zipped up jeans. She started to moan with every time I moved my lips. She was playing with me. I can't wait to mark, mate, and have kids with her.

"Alice? Can I mark you?" I asked nervously. Alice being Alice she blushed. I chuckled at her reaction. She nodded. I was surprised that she gave me permission. Max took over. He lay on top of Alice and she started to moan and groan. I took back control and kissed her lips trailing down her neck to where it was the perfect spot to mark her. You can say her sweet part. I kissed it a couple of times then I sunk my teeth into the neck. She groaned and then after a while she smiled.

I looked back at my mark and it showed a black wolf howling to a red moon, then disappear. I smirk at my
work and Alice became tired. " What did you and your father talk about Grey, I gave you what you wanted." She asked me in a sleepy voice.

"Just about me having you so I won't need anyone else beside you little one." I reply

"Oh okay." She was falling asleep, blushing.

"No one will ever compare to you little one. I love you Alice." I don't think she heard me because she was asleep in my arms. She was perfect. Without her I will be incomplete and I wouldn't be this way right now. I sniff her dirty blonde hair, the sweet smell of vanilla and strawberry hit me as I drifted off into the darkness.

+++