Chapter 1

Your POV

I didn't think stopping to get a couple coffees was going to take this long. It's not like they're that hard to make. It's been ten minutes and I'm still standing here waiting.

"Y/N!" The lady behind the counter called and I hurried to take my tray. It's a good thing they make the best in town.

I quickly walked over to another counter and grabbed a couple packs of sugar and some milk and tossing them into my bag.

I turned around quickly and began to head toward the door. I felt a vibration in my pocket and pulled out my phone. Before I knew what happened I felt a warm liquid all over the front of my body and heard my phone hit the ground.

"Shit." I cursed trying to stop the spilt coffee from burning my skin.

"I am so sorry." A husky voice said as she reached for some napkins. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

"No it's okay. It's my fault. I said as she started wiping off my shirt. "I was ummmm texting." I stumbled and she looked up to meet my gaze.

Her eyes were a beautiful shade of green. They were like nothing I've ever seen before. Her hair slowly fell into her face and she pushed it behind her ear. She was stunning and I couldn't help but stare at her.

"Oh my god." She said pulling her hand away from my chest and blushing. "I'm sorry, I just didn't want it to burn you."

"That's okay." I smiled leaning down and picking the now empty cups and my phone off the floor and throwing them in the garbage next to me.

"Let me buy you a couple more coffees to replace the ones I spilt all over you." She smiled looking toward a couple girls who were giggling at her.

"No that's okay, I'm kind of in a rush anyway." I said and she frowned.

"Oh okay." She frowned a little.

"But I can take you up on that another time?" I questioned and she smiled again.

"Sure." She smiled. "I'm Lauren by the way." She said offering me her hand which I gladly took.

"Y/N." I smiled as I shook her soft hand. This girl was beautiful.

"Here let me give you my number." She asked and I handed her my phone and she gave me hers. "There now you can text me and we can discuss that coffee."  She smiled and I nodded suddenly nervous.

"Thanks." I said and she smiled as I stared at her.

"Didn't you say you were in a rush?" She questioned with a smirk.

"Oh, um yeah I have to get to school." I said looking at my phone and she smiled.

"I'll see you around Y/N." She smiled before turning around.

"You too." I said watching as she turned back around giving me a smile and a wave.

Lauren. I thought to myself as I walked toward the door.  I smiled to myself as I got in my car. Lauren.
----------------------

"First day back and you're late." My friend Luke smirked as I took my seat next to him in English.

"Yeah." Jen asked sitting on the other side of him. "I see you're starting off on a good note."