Chapter 24

Your POV

I woke this morning with a terrible headache. That wasn't the weird thing though. When I woke up I wasn't in my own bed, I was in Lauren's. How I got here or why I'm here I can't remember  and I'm assuming my lovely headache has something to do with that.

Groaning, I sat up slowly rubbing my temples as I did so. My head starting to feel even worse as I moved, my stomach not feeling the best either. Yes, I've been hungover before but never like this, never this bad. What did I do last night?

"Here." I heard Lauren's voice now. "It'll help."

I looked toward her as she handed me a bottle of water and a couple pills. The light from the window started hurting my eyes, noticing the brunette turned around and closed her curtains. I quickly put the pills in my mouth with water before swallowing.

"Your headaches probably a mix of drinking and a possible concussion from that hit yesterday." Lauren stated.

"What happened last night?" I asked slowly lying back down in her warm bed.

"A lot." The singer answered sitting down next to me on the bed. "We can talk about it when your feeling a little better."

"How did I get in your bed?" I questioned a little embarrassed.

"You were drunk." She replied playing with my hair as I looked up at her. "And you said you didn't want to go home so I brought you here."

"Oh." I nodded my head. "Thank you."

It was quiet for a couple minutes. Lauren playing with my hair as I was looking up at the ceiling playing with the fingers of her opposite hand. I was trying my best to remember what I could of the night before. Though it wasn't working.

"What happened last night?" Lauren asked breaking the silence. "I thought you were going home to talk to your mom and then Jens texting me freaking out that your drunk down at the lake."

"I'm sorry. She shouldn't have texted you about that." I apologized. "I was fine on my own I just needed to think."

"She did the right thing texting me." The brunette stated pulling back to look at me. "You weren't listening to Jen and when I got there you were shoving Luke." She added. "You were not fine."

"I just needed space and neither of them would back off." I replied sitting up a little. "All I wanted to do was think and figure things out."

"By drinking?" She questioned.

"That wasn't the smartest thing but it did help." I admitted. "I forgot for one night how screwed up my life is."

"What happened with your mom?" She asked causing me to look up at her. "What did she say to piss you off that much?"

"I don't want to talk about it Lauren." I stated. "She's just deciding to be difficult."

"You need to talk about it." The brunette said. "Leaving it all bottled up won't do you any good."

"I know but I don't even understand myself." I replied.

"Then let's figure it out." She stated causing me to look up at her. "Together."

I looked at her for a minute as she didn't break her gaze from mine. Her eyes were a darker shade of green then normal but I could still see exactly how she was feeling. That's what I love about her eyes, not just that they're beautiful but they show part of her that she wasn't going to tell you.