Chapter 20

Your POV

I made Lauren put on at least a beanie before we left hoping that people would be drunk enough not to realize who she was. I mean if my hockey team knew Camila they'd know Lauren too. We were walking through the house, her hand intertwined with mine and luckily nobody noticed her yet.

"Do you want a drink?" I stopped and yelled over the music.

"Sure." She smiled still hanging onto my hand.

"Are you sure you want to be here?" I asked once we reached the kitchen.

"It looks like fun." She smiled picking up two cups and handing them to me. "Don't worry so much."

"If you want to leave..." I started but was cut off.

"Look who came!" Luke yelled as he walked up to me and wrapped an arm around my shoulders.

"Y/N!" Jen exclaimed behind him.

"Woah you smell like hell." I stated pulling away from both of them. "It's eleven o'clock, how much have you drank?"

"Not enough." Jen stated giggling to herself before taking another sip of her drink.

"Where's your drink?" Luke asked taking the cups from me. "You need a drink."

"Yeah you're a funny drunk." Jen said patting my head. "We need to get you drinking."

I looked over to see Lauren giggling as she watched the interaction with my drunk friends. I turned back to my friends when Luke shoved two cups in my face.

"I don't know what you needed two cups for but I filled them." He stated as I took them both.

"Wait.." Jen looked to be thinking. "Didn't you have a date tonight?"

"Yeah, what happened with the sexy green eyed girl." I gave him a look which caused him to snicker. "What? I'm to drunk to remember her name. I just know she's extremely hot and in that band."

"Hi." Lauren said stepping. Out from behind me with a smile.

"OH MY GOD!" Jen yelled. Luckily the music was loud enough that nobody heard her. "That's Lauren!" She hit Luke's shoulder and pointed a the brunette. "Lauren fucking Jauregui!"

"I should have warned you about her." I whispered into Lauren's ear causing her to laugh as I gave her a cup.

"You must be Jen and Luke." The singer smiled holding out a hand for them to shake.

"Wow hi." Jen said in awe shaking her hand before she turned to Luke. "She knows our names." She whispered loud enough for us to hear too.

"Hi." The boy said blushing a little.

"Thanks for the compliments." Lauren said causing the blush to grow on his face and both me and Jen to laugh.

"This is so cool!" Jen exclaimed. "Can we get a picture?!?"

"Sure." Lauren smiled as Jen took out her phone and they posed taking the picture. "Actually can we get one on my phone too. Luke, Y/N get in." She added.