Chapter 5

Your POV

It's been about two weeks since Lauren and the rest of the Fifth Harmony girls went out to LA. They had to add some finishing touches to their new album.

Though they were really busy, Lauren still made time to talk to me. I'm really happy she did. I was sure once she went back out and got back into her life as a pop star she would forget the random girl she walked into in a cafe, but she didn't.

Something about Lauren made me feel at ease. I lived for the moments she texted me or called me. It just gave me butterflies. I know that it's because of the crush I've developed over the past couple weeks but I'm still trying to brush it off.

Lauren's straight. She's said so in many interviews, plus she's dated a few guys, jerks none the less, but still guys. I've seen enough of their interviews by now to know how she feels about people "shipping" her with Camila. She's not going to want anything to do with me if she finds out I actually like her.

"What's ya thinking about?" Jen asked.

Luke, Jen and I were sat in Luke's apartment watching movies all day. To be honest I was totally bored out of my mind. I don't even like movies that much, but yet here I am after watching three already today.

"What?" I asked looking in her direction. "Nothing."

"You seemed pretty spaced out." She countered.

"Just bored." I stated. "You know I don't like movies."

"Well what do you want do?" Luke asked standing up to stretch.

"I don't know." I admitted. "Not this."

"Why don't we see what's on YouTube?" Jen asked.

"Much better." I groaned rolling my eyes and flopping back on the coach.

"When you figure out something to do I'm all for it." Luke said patting me on the head.

We spent the next hour staring at whatever YouTube video caught one of our eyes. Finally my phone vibrated signalling I got a text message. I smiled noticing Lauren's name.

Lauren☕️: Hows your day going?

Me: Boring. How's LA going?

Lauren☕️: We're shooting a music video today.

Me: What song?

Lauren☕️: A knew one. If I tell you, I'd have to kill you. 😏

Me: Just one little clue?

Lauren☕️: You're just gonna have to wait and see.

Me: Come on. Make my day a little interesting.

Lauren☕️: I gotta get back to Work Work Work Work. 😏

Me: Okay. Have fun.
-----------------------------------

I've never had a game this bad in my life. I was messing up every play, missing every shot and missing every pass. I don't know what's wrong with me but it's not good.

I need to play well from here on out. I'm not going to be able to go to collage without a scholarship and to get that I need to be on top of my game.