Chapter 17

Your POV

I followed as Camila walked toward a table where both Ally and Shawn were sat down talking. We sat down and quickly became part of their conversation, something about music and things I didn't really understand.

Lauren and Brad were sat at the table next to us and neither of them were talking. Lauren was quietly playing with her ice cream while he was still on his phone. How do you pay attention to your phone when you have a girl like that sitting right in front of you?

I have no clue what she ever saw in him or why she's even still with him. He hasn't even looked up at her once in the five minutes they've been sat there and I can tell Lauren's getting annoyed. She's sat back in her chair arms folded just glaring across the table.

"You have a little something." Camila stated pointing to my lip and distracting me from watching Lauren.

"Oh." I said trying to wipe it off.

"Nope." The brunette giggled a little. "Let me." She reached over the table and wiped my lip with her thumb. "There it's gone."

"Thank you." I smiled as she leaned closer.

"No problem." She smirked pecking my lips quickly.

"Smooth Walz." Dinah smirked pointing her spoon at Camila. "That was very cheesy."

"You're just jealous." The brunette stuck out her tongue and sat back in her seat.

"Excuse you," Dinah grinned. "I'm very happy living the single life."

"Sure you are." Normani spoke before putting more ice cream in her month. Dinah quickly nudged her arm causing her to make a mess. "You owe me an ice cream!"

"Oh shut up." The taller singer chuckled. "You're supposed to be on my team."

"I'll be on your team when you get off your ass and buy me more ice cream." The other girl shot back cleaning the mess in front of her.

"Children." Ally whispered next me. "That's all they are."

"How do you put up with it?" I giggled turning to the older girl next to me.

"I bake." She stated. "They shut up when I bake."

I couldn't help but laugh as she just gave Dinah a look and the younger girl apologized to Normani.  It was pretty funny watching the girls interact sometimes. 

Soon after that we all got up and left to head back to the hotel. Camila and I trailed behind the group once again and every once in a while we would catch Lauren or Shawn glancing back at us, causing both of us to giggle. Our plan is actually working pretty well.

Once back at the hotel we got Emily and Sofi ready to go to bed and put on a movie for them in one of the bedrooms of the girls suite. Once that was finished we all gathered in the living room.

"Anybody up for a game of never have I ever?" Dinah grinned and looked around to everyone else in the room.

"I'm in." Normani agreed and everyone else did as well.

Ally and Dinah then ran into the kitchen to get some drinks for everyone. Soon all the girls were in there helping them leaving me with Shawn and Brad in an awkward silence.

"Y/N/N?" I heard Dinah call me. Thank you DJ I thought to myself as I stood up.

"What's up Dinah?" I asked once I entered the kitchen.