Chapter 9

You can't just walk out of someone's life and waltz back in whenever you want to. This is what I wanted to scream at that man, if he really was my father. Seriously  though, he didn't have to leave. His reason though, because of my disability, how do I know that he's back because he wants to be, but because it's out of pity.

"Mom!" I shouted.

"Yeah?!" She shouted back.

"Uh, dad called!" I said not knowing how she'd react.

"Oh o- He what?!" She screamed. Then there was a crash.

----------------------------------

Aaron's POV

Have you ever felt so guilty you feel like you're dying? That's how I feel right now. I wish I could take back what I said, but I can't and I don't know if I'm ready to face her yet. How are people okay with hurting others? For instance bullies, what makes them feel so good about themselves when hurting others?

I wish people would listen to the ones screaming. I wish people would notice the ones that really aren't okay rather than the ones that are. What can you do though?

I wish there was a way to help Ruby. How do you help someone that's blind though, no offence. I guess you can make them laugh, help them be happier, but the question is always there. Are they really happy?

-------------------------------------

Have you ever wondered what life would be like if everything were always great. How it would be if there wasn't death. The world may never know, but one thing I know for sure is that I don't want to live without Ruby.

I decided that I'd make my way to her house to try and apologize. As I was driving though. I heard it before I felt it. The loud honk of semi truck.

Next came the smash, everything else was wiped from memory as my vision went dark.