Chapter Eight

Niall's POV:

My hand hung loosely around Alex's waist as we entered Louis and Eleanor's house.

We wouldn't be living here much longer, or so I'm hoping.

"We should get you to bed." I spoke softly, closing the door after us.

"Actually, I was thinking maybe we should call the realtor and go house hunting." Alex gave me a weak smile.

"But Alex-"

"Please, Niall?" She gave me a pleading look, "...While we have the chance?"

"That's a cheap shot, Alex. And you know it." I hissed.

She clamped her eyes shut, wiping away a stray tear from her cheek.

"How could this happen...?" She whispered to herself, placing her hands on her stomach.

If only I could answer that for her. I keep asking myself the same question.

How could this happen?

"I'm sorry for snapping. It's just a lot to take in." I apologized.

"It's fine," she shot me a quick smile, "but can we please go house hunting? I'm twenty-four years old, I need to move out."

"Fine. Let me give the realtor a call." I kissed her forehead and walked off.

After a few minutes on the phone, I walked into the kitchen where Alex sat munching on some chips. She looked at me while stuffing a handful of barbecue chips into her mouth.

"Whaff diff der ealta shay?" Alex mumbled while chomping on her food.

"What? Sorry, I don't speak Alex." I chuckled lightly.

She put up a finger, telling me to hold on for a second. She took a big swallow and coughed for a second, then stood up striaght and held her stomach.

"What did the realtor say?" she asked, much more clearly than the first time.

"Oh! He said we can meet him at an address which he'll text to me. There's a few houses he can show us." I smile at her.

"Yes! Let's go!" she fist pumped the air and ran to the front door.

"Someones excited." I mumbled to myself.

~

"This is an eight bedroom house. Inground pool in the backyard, beautiful blue lake, great enviorment for children." the realtor spoke as he unlcoked the door.

Alex put her hand on her stomach as he walked through the door.

We were immediately met with a gorgeous hallway that had small chandeliers dangling from the roof. The nice laminate flooring set the area perfectly.

We slipped off our shoes and walked down the hallway, Alex and I following the realtor. We entered the kitchen. It was huge, about the same size of Louis and Eleanor's.

"The kitchen is brand spanking new. Same with the rest of the house. All the latest home technology, new floorings, everything. Take a look." He dismissed us.

"I really like this house so far.It's everything we imagined." Alex whispered to me, grabbing a hold of my arm.

"It is nice, but it's a lot of rooms." I replied back to her.

"We can fill these rooms with kids and we can have parties and just... It all sounds so perfect." Alex said dreamily.

"Slow down there girl, we still have to get this growing baby out of you." I said quietly, gently placing my hand on Alex's stomach.

"Oh my... Look at the backyard, its beautiful!" Alex gasped.

We made our way over to the large screen door. The scene before us was a well built, concrete backyard with an inground pool that lay beneath a large patio deck that must come from upstairs. A little ways away from the pool was a large grassed area, which led to a breathtaking crystal blue lake.

"Wow..." I said breathlessly.

"I know, eh? Let's look upstairs!" Alex grabbed my hand and dragged me upstairs.

We walked into the masterbedroom which, by the way, was freaking humongous.

The room was the size of an everyday school classroom, along with two walk-in closests. There was a fairly large bedroom in between the two closets. As you walk further into the room theres a large screen door that leads to the patio. The view was still just as beautiful upstairs as it was downstairs.

"I want this house." I joked.

Alex nodded her head and bit her lip.

We walked back out into the hallway and checked out all the other rooms, then went downstairs to the basement.

It was a large space with a few in dented room type of things. Like rooms without doors.

"We could make an arcade down here." Alex imagined.

"Hell yeah."

This is why I'm marrying her. My perfect dream girl.

"I want this house." Alex said.

"Me too... Do you want to look at the other houses or just take this one?" I asked her.

"I want this one. It's my dream house." Alex smiled ear to ear.

"Okay." I kissed her forehead.

Together, we went upstairs to talk to the realtor and tell him we wanted it.

"What do you think?" He looked at us.

"We'll take it." I said immediately.

"Alright." He nodded his head.

"When can we move in?" Alex asked.

"Whenever you want. Just pay and you can have the keys and the place is yours." He spoke.

"How much?" I asked, pulling out my checkbook.

"$250,000."

I wrote the check and handed it to the man.

"Congratulations." He handed us the keys and we left.

I locked the door behind us and stood frozen for a second.

"Niall?" Alex tugged a me sleeve.

"Sorry. Just can't believe we finally bought our house." I sighed.

"Me either. It'll be awesome." Alex smiled.

"Now we gotta go furniture shopping and break the news to your parents."

Fun.

(A/N): early update but it's just a filler chapter

LETS MAKE A DEAL. since I'm really busy lately, if this chapter gets 2000+ votes I'll update sooner, if not then I'll just update next Monday. BUT it'll be a longer chapter than usual AND you'll find out what's wrong with Alex. Deal?

so, what are y'all being for Halloween? I'm gonna be a dark fairy :)

Okie welp

Thanks for reading. Love y'all :) (no creepsta)

- Corrina the dark fairy