Chapter Twenty-Five

(A/N): HELLO, BEAUTIFULS! From now on I'm going to put authors notes on the top, just in case I have an important message or something.

OH OH OH I POSTED A NEW FAN FICTION! ITS AN O2L FAN FICTION.. IF YOU'D LIKE YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT... IT WOULD MEAN A LOT TO ME.

I'm also going to ask questions every update. Then I'd love it if you guys would answer in the comments so we can chat! Do you wanna do that? :)

TODAYS QUESTION: Anyone else here a fan of the band 'Panicland'? If you don't know who they are, you should look them up on Youtube. They're super talented and I'm sure you'd like them. Follow them on twitter too (@Panicland)! If you tell them I sent you, I'll DM you for your Wattpad user and follow you ;) just sayin. I guarantee you will love them! I'll post one of their songs on the side :D

ON TO THE STORY <3

Niall's POV:

Alex and I arrived at the church chapel. We got out of the limo and went inside the building. An elderly man sat at an oak desk, his head resting in his wrinkled hand, sleeping peacefully. His other hand was on a cane, which helped in holding him up on his stool. I didn't want to wake him, but I had no choice. I tapped the bell that had a card behind it that read 'Ring For Service' with an arrow pointing to the bell. The mans eyes shot open and he snorted a bit.

"S-Sorry about that!" He chuckled, wiping his nose on his sleeve.

"Are you lovebirds here to get married?" He asked, looking up at us.

"Yes, we are." I nodded my head.

"Your place looked like the best." Alex said sweetly. I could tell her heart was melting. She always gets soft around the elderly.

"Oh, why thank you, young lady!" The man smiled at Alex.

"I'm just going to need you to sign these..." The man said, handing us each a form.

It was all basic questions, really. Like our names, date of birth, and so on. We had to show him our ID's, of course. After that, we went to the alter. An organ played as Alex and I walked down the aisle. We reached the and and walked up a few steps and stood in front of a priest.

Finally, Alex is going to be my wife.

If only I wasn't leaving for tour.

Louis' POV:

It was 5 AM and I was up getting ready for rehearsals. Apparently we're going on tour now! Nice to have that dumped on me while I'm with my wife and my youngest daughter. Speaking of daughters, I haven't seen my eldest in a while. I'll talk to Niall about meeting up when I get to rehearsals.

I got dressed in some sweatpants and a white t-shirt, then walked out of mine and Eleanor's room. I checked in on how my little girl, Lea, was doing. She was sleeping peacefully in her purple bed, in her purple bedroom. She really likes purple. I smiled at the sight of her, then closed her door and went downstairs. I grabbed my car keys and left the house.

Sighing, I started my car and pulled out of the driveway. I went through the drive thru at a local Starbucks, even though having caffeine before singing is a bad idea. (A/N: TRUE FACT) I arrived at my destination, and got out of the car. I walked in through the doors and saw Harry, Liam and Zayn sitting tiredly at the stage.

"Where's Niall? It's not like him to be late." I asked, raising my hands in question.

"Not sure," Harry replied groggily.

I looked at each of the boys with a questioning look. Liam looked as though he knew something we didn't.

"Liam? Have you talked to Niall lately?" I raised an eyebrow, walking closer to him.

"N-No. Well, I talked to him last night but it was nothing special." Liam said shakily.

I narrowed my eyes and slowly nodded my head. I pulled out my phone and dialled Niall's number.

"Hello?" Niall answered groggily.

"Niall, mate. Where are you?" I asked.

"In bed with Alex. You?"

"At rehearsals, where you should be. Get your ass over here!" I chuckled, but I was a bit angry at him being late.

"I'm sorry, I'm not going to make it today. I'm in Las Vegas." Niall said quickly.

"Where?!" I gasped.

"Las Vegas." He repeated.

"Why are you there?" I asked, but I felt like I already knew the answer.

"Uh... Alex and I got married last night." Niall said nervously. He better be nervous!

"You married my daughter and didn't even invite me to see?!" I raised my voice.

The other boys began to stare at me, but I didn't care. I was too infuriated.

"I'm sorry, Lou. I love her, and I wanted to be married to her before we left for this god damn tour." Niall spoke softly.

"We're going to have a talk when I next see you." I said then hung up.

I walked over to the other guys and they all gave me questioning looks.

"Where is he?" Harry asked.

"In bed with Alex." I mocked Niall.

"I can't blame him. I didn't want to leave Perrie this morning, either. Did you know that I'm leaving for tour while she's fucking pregnant? I'm not even going to get to see my kid be born." Zayn said, sounding pissed.

"Yeah, things were just starting to get good for Kassity and I. Especially in bed." Harry licked his lips. Gross.

"I agree. Danielle and I have been better than ever, and I was even thinking of proposing. This tour is ruining everything." Liam shook his head sadly.

"Yeah, I know how you all feel. I have a young daughter and a wife, in case you didn't remember." I scoffed.

"If this tour is such a pain in your ass, then quit the band. It's not fair to our fans. Remember them? The ones that got you here? Made you famous, rich? There's a good chance that none of us would be in the relationships we're in if it weren't from them supporting us and making us who we are. We signed up for all of this the day we became One Direction. Our fans deserve this from us. It's the least we can do!" I exclaimed.

The boys let that sink in, then nodded their heads slowly.

"Can someone tell that to Niall?" Zayn chuckled.

"I will. Don't worry," I shook my head.

I can't believe he married my daughter and didn't even tell us.

(A/N): OOH LOUIS PISSED.

I'm sorry this is so short. I truly am. But I needed to update /).(\ things will get going soon, I promise!

Thank you for reading! I love you (no creepsta)

- Corrina is sorry for writing short and shitty chapters