Chapter Nineteen

THANK YOU FOR 1 MILLION YOU AMAZING PEOPLE OMG I LOVE YOU SOOOO MUCH

Alex's POV:

I woke up in Niall's slightly sweaty arms. I peeled from his embrace, looking around the room lazily. As soon as I remembered I was in my own room, I examined the filthy bed.

Rolled up napkins from our pig fest were everywhere around the bed. A half eaten Big Mac laid beside Niall's face, as if he fell asleep eating the stupid thing... Well then again... Knowing Niall, he probably could have.

Careful not to awake Niall, I sat up and walked towards the washroom to pee. As I stood up, my stomach began to turn and I knew I was going to throw up.

So, that's what I did. I ran to the bathroom and spewed my guts... Not a very good feeling.

I got up from the floor and brushed my teeth, getting the awful taste of barf out of my mouth. 

As I was doing so, a sudden realization came across my mind...

"Oh, right! I'm pregnant." I whispered to myself.

After brushing my teeth and using the washroom, I went downstairs to start breakfast for Niall and I.

I'm really not a good cook, as growing up my parents never taught me and  with Louis and El I just wasn't very motivated. Call me "Lazy" if you please, it's just who I am.

I grabbed a frying pan that was hanging above the stove and put it on the slowly heating stove. I started by cooking bacon, then started making scrambled eggs.

As I scrambled the last batch of eggs, I felt a pair of hands slip around my waist.

"How are my babies doing today?" Niall whispered in my ear, stealing a piece of bacon and turning to rest his body against the counter. "Fine," I scattered the eggs onto a plate. "A bit hungry, but fine."

"That's great. I need you both to be healthy." Niall smiled cheekily.

"Same to you." I smiled, handing Niall his plate of food.

"Orange or apple?" I hollered, my head ducked in the fridge.

"Orange, please." Niall spoke with a mouthful of food.

I grabbed the carton of orange juice then stood up, but not without hitting my head in the process.

Muttering a few profanities, I wrapped an arm around  my head and started vigourously shaking my head back and forth. Don't ask me why, but I always seem to do that when I hurt my head.

"Are you okay, love?" Niall asked worriedly.

"I'm fine." I hissed, placing the carton of orange juice on the table.

Grabbing two clear glasses, I poured Niall and I a glass of pulp-free orange juice.

My elbow was propped up on the table so that I could rest my head in my arm. We ate in silence for a few minutes, before I finally decided to speak up.

"I was thinking we could schedule a meeting with the doctor, so we can get a check up and stuff." I said, rubbing my hand on my growing stomach.

"Good idea. Do you want to call them or will I?" Niall asked, taking a sip of his orange juice.

"I'll do it after my shower. Are you up for grocery shopping with me?" I smirked, knowing Niall wasn't a big fan of grocery shopping.

Niall groaned like a child, dropping his fork onto his plate and looking at me.