Chapter Twenty- Nine

(A/N: IM SORRY THIS IS POOP. IM SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE. I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME? I've got so much going on that its just hard to find time for writing :(

But guys! Guess what? You: "what, Corrina?"
I VISITED WATTPAD HQ. and I can honestly say it is the coolest, most awesome place I have ever visited. And everyone is so nice! We discussed something that will be released in the spring :)

Please don't forget to check out my Our2ndLife fan fiction "Head in the Clouds" <3

This chapter is dedicated to a friend of mine named Haley (@punkrockaf_ )! Her and her friend have just made a fan fiction and they'd really appreciate it if you checked it out :)

O2L talk: IM SO HAPPY FOR CONNOR COMING OUT. HOW DO YOU GUYS FEEL?

I talk too much I know, but it's been so long.

Don't forget you can message me anytime my loves <3

Love you (no creepsta)

- Corrina

*PLAY "THINKING OUT LOUD" BY ED SHEERAN OK?!*

*1 week later*

Niall's POV:

Today's the day the boys and I leave for tour. I was currently placing my luggage in the back of the car, where Zayn, Louis and Harry were already waiting, unimpressed looks on their faces, except for Louis who was passed out. But as for Harry and Zayn, I wouldn't be too thrilled to leave my wife or girlfriend either. Oh, wait... I am leaving my wife. My wife who is pregnant with our first child. And I won't even be there to watch her flat belly grow each month. I don't even know if I'll be there to witness the birth of our child. What kind of father am I?

"Goodbye, princess. I love you so much." I took a deep breath and turned to look at my wife.

"I love you, too. I expect a call when you land." Alex gave a weak smile.

"I'll definitely call you. I'll call you at least three times a day, if I can." I smiled.

She nodded her head and wiped away the tear that slipped from her eye.

"We'll miss you." She patted her belly.

"I'll miss you too." I placed a hand on her belly. She placed her hands over mine as a tear fell from her eye.

I wiped it away and kissed her cheek.

"Time will fly. I promise." I said, holding back tears of my own.

"I just wish you could fly through time with us." She sighed shakily.

Those words broke my heart.

"I am so sorry." I whispered.

She clamped her eyes shut and took a deep breath. She opened her eyes and smiled.

"I'm just being hormonal. I'm sorry. Call me later." She placed a kiss on my cheek and patted my hand. "Bye, Niall." She gave a quick smile and turned around, walking up the pathway and into the house.

Taking a deep breath, I opened the door and sat in the backseat in between Zayn and Harry.

"How are you guys doing?" I asked after the car started moving.

"What do you think?" Zayn spat.

"Hey, man. This isn't his fault. Don't snap at him." Harry said gently.

"I know it's not his fault but what a fucking stupid question to ask!" Zayn shouted. "I'm leaving my wife and my unborn baby! You have the same problem, so tell me. How are you doing?!" Zayn roared, tears of sadness and anger slipping from his eyes.