f l i p f l o p s

❝A little sand between the toes always takes away the woes.❞ - Unknown

dedicated to twentyoneinfinities for leaving the awesome comments! also, twenty one pilots is amazing; just wanted to leave that there (;

◽︎◾︎◽︎

"Hello, this is the Fine Apple Market, we are not an Apple knockoff store yadda yadda, and how can I help you?"

"What's your name anyway?"

"Why is this significant?"

"Don't you think it's time I knew?"

"Tell me yours first."

"Ewwww, why would I do that? For all I know, you're some stalkerish creepzoid guy in his seventies who's keeping tabs on me!"

"You're the one who keeps calling, not me."

"Whatever. I'm not saying anything. My parents are already suspicious about me talking to strange guys on the phone; I don't want to push that any further."

"You aren't allowed to talk to guys on the phone?"

"I said 'strange' guys, darn it, Fine-App. My parents are weird about that stuff."

"I'm perfectly harmless, I can assure you, Ms. Riddle."

"Stop calling me that."

"She-Who-Refuses-To-Be-Named."

"Stop."

"You really have no chill."

"Ugh, you're so obnoxious. Why do I even bother talking to you?"

"That is an excellent question."

"Why do you even pick up, anyway?"

"Because there's always that small two percent chance it'll be someone who actually wants something from the store."

"Why would anyone bother to phone order from a fruit store; that's just stupid."

"Because our fruit is extraordinary."

"Yeah, but I mean, you could just go pick it up yourself. Easily."

"Did you just say 'yeah?' Did you just agree with me?"

"No, I said 'You're deaf.'"

"Such dry humor."

"Better than wet humor."

"..."

"...That didn't sound so weird in my head."

"... Uh... so, on that note, are you interested in receiving some specially selected Fine Apple merchandise?"

"How will it get here?"

"Easy. Special delivery. All I need is a mailing address."

"Stalkerish creepzoid seventy-year-old guy."

"What have your parents taught you about the world?"

"Enough that I know how to avoid being assaulted."

"... Do you really take me for the kind of person who would jeopardize the good name of the Fine Apple Market by assaulting a customer?"

"Okay, fine, my mailing address is 1600 Birch Court; Letterman, Florida 18790."

"...And your name."

"Aria Leedman."

"Nice to meet you, Aria."

"Wait, I--"

◽︎◾︎◽︎