c o c o n u t

❝"There is nothing more beautiful than the way the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shore line, no matter how many times it is sent away.❞ -Sarah Kay

◽︎◾︎◽︎

"... Tinkerbell? Is it okay to talk now?"

"... Yeah..."

"What happened?"

"Just a... a customer. I uh... I might have to keep this brief."

"You sound a little tense... Is everything okay?"

"It is now."

"... What do you mean?"

"I just... uh... like to hear your voice."

"Even more than Bob Marley?"

"Er--just second to Bob Marley. But since you actually remembered who he is this time, you've re-earned my respect."

"Uh... I forget."

"Reggae legend."

"Oh, right."

"So... you needed help with something, right?"

"Oh! Right. Uh... This is going to sound a little weird, but how do you tell a guy to leave you alone?"

"Huh...?"

"Ugh, DANGIT--that came out sounding totally wrong. I just need to know how to deal with this guy in my life who's um... overstepping his boundaries a bit."

"What do you mean?"

"He's just constantly in my face, asking me about EVERYTHING in my life and flirting every other second, and I feel a bit suffocated."

"Uh... okay. What do you want me to tell you?"

"How I should deal with him! I don't know what to do about it!"

"Um... I'm not the most experienced source... What's he doing again that's so terrible?"

"ENDLESSLY talking to me. The struggle is real--I like him as a person, which is why I don't want to shove him out of my life. But it's getting obnoxious and I don't know how to deal with him."

"Oh... okay. Well... maybe you should just stop talking to this uh... guy..."

"Hey Tink, you okay?"

"Who--uh--me? Yeah... yeah, totally. Just stop talking to the guy if he's bothering you, Aria. He isn't worth your time."

"Are you sure you're okay? You're talking really slowly--do you need some rest?"

"I always talk slow. And no, I don't need rest."

"Hmmm... okay well, take care of yourself... whatever it is. Gotta go, bye!"

"Bye..."

◽︎◾︎◽︎

happy valentine's day, loves!

tina