k i w i

❝When life gives you lemons, keep them, because hey, free lemons!❞ —Unknown

◽︎◾︎◽︎

"Lyndsey?"

"Aria--hey! What's wrong?"

"I might possibly have just made the worst mistake of my life."

"If by that you mean you've decided to hold on to your 'relationship' with Kale, then yeah, I'd have to agree with you."

"No--it's not that--I--I asked Kale to call Tinkerbell for me."

"You did what?!"

"I don't know!"

"Aria, that's like in chick flicks where the jerk boyfriend calls the other guy the girl actually likes and it all goes down. Except you don't actually tell the jerk boyfriend to call the other guy. That's like... Elizabeth Bennet telling Mr. Collins to call Mr. Darcy. Or something."

"But Mr. Collins wasn't Elizabeth's boyfriend. He had like zero social skills and proposed to her out of the blue and she turned him down, remember?"

"Doesn't sound too different from Kale, to be honest."

"Lyndsey!"

"Wait--yeah, that was it. Mr. Collins was the obnoxious priest who was obsessed with that one rich old lady or something. Dang, it's been a while."

"Besides, I'm pretty sure they didn't use phones in Jane Austen books."

"Shut up, Aria."

"I'm just saying."

"Oh, and if we're going with this analogy, Kale is Mr. Collins."

"Lyndsey, listen--I know I need to break up with him. I just can't do it yet."

"Why not? You have to--should have--pulled the plug before Kale found out about your connection with Tinkerbell. Why make a love triangle where there doesn't need to be one?"

"Ask Stephenie Meyer."

"I'm dead serious, Aria. Why are you setting yourself up for disaster?"

"I don't know, Lynn, I--"

"You should have just asked me to call Tinkerbell if you were so desperate to hear from him; hell, I would have done it right away."

"I'm sorry, Lyndsey! Yeah, I'm an idiot. Can you stop rubbing it in, please? I came to you for help."

"I'm trying to help you but you aren't listening. You don't listen, Aria."

◽︎◾︎◽︎

a/n: i can't promise exactly when i'll be finished, but i'm doing my best to keep you guys up to date! sorry for the delays. love and fresh kiwis xx

tina