~Authors Notes~ (Now With Free Game Included Inside!!!)

Hola Mi Lunaticas! Greetings and Salutations! 

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you in advance for giving "I'm Not Crazy" a chance. I seriously appreciate the time and effort it takes to start reading a strange new story. So I truly hope you enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoy writing it. Oh yeah, and it's totally cool of you to vote, share and make as many comments as you want, the more the merrier. But please do not feel obligated one way or the other. 

This is my second story on Wattpad set in the imaginary San Fall universe, that I started carving out in Fall in May. However, I'm Not Crazy is a stand-alone story that is in no way dependent on reading Fall in May first. This story is set around that small strange world that is The Three Valleys, in the Hillsdale Valley just adjacent to San Fallcon. So for those who have read Fall in May you might run into a few old friends here and there? However, this book is more of an expansion on that strange place. But in a decidedly divergent direction, with a completely different cast of characters.

So as usual, I like to give readers a little heads-up of what you getting into before you just jump right into one of my insane stories. This particular twisted tale centers around a girl named Samantha, growing up in the midst of an Irish American football family. Trying to deal with issues like life, death, violence, religion, mental health, therapy, non-traditional family problems, semi-psychotic siblings, some LGBT issues and of course ...the insanity that is the "Da Footieball". 

The pervasive language of this story can be base, coarse, crude, rude, profane, sexist, sexual. Pretty much every other adjective you can come up with to say "lots and lots of inappropriate F'bombs falling everywhere...for no apparent reason than because". But the language is not designed to offend or alienate anyone. But rather to give a particular tone of voice to the very strange and peculiar mindset that is a fanatical football family.

Please be forewarned that this story is probably the epitome of "Trigger Alert" on so many levels, and for a myriad of reasons. As the title indicates the subject matter within this book deals with some emotional issues that may not be suitable for certain readers, which will soon become readily apparent.

"Warning: this book contains strong language (which might be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and unprofessional psychological advice (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors)

"Warning: this book contains strong language (which might be unsuitable for children), unusual humor (which may be unsuitable for adults), and unprofessional psychological advice (which may be unsuitable for liberal-arts majors). So consider yourself cautioned against letting children under the influence read or think unattended.

TV-14 - The following work may contain material that some parental units could possibly find unsuitable for children under 14 years of age.

D - Suggestive dialogue (Most defiantly)

L - Coarse language (Oh yeah, including but not limited to A, B, D, F, H, S words. And yes as always, my favorite ... the Z word!)

S - Sexual content (Some but not until way later at the end and kind of fade to black really.)

V - Sociopathic insanity and definitely some violence. (So yes, but nothing too trigger warning worthy.)

So consider yourself cautioned against letting children under the age of 14 think unattended. 

While I cannot stress this enough ...if you are easily to moderately offended by Crazy kids cursing up a storm as they deal with serious life issues? Then this story is probably not for you. There are many good stories in the "Cool Stories by Cool Authors" category of my library to try out.

Also please allow me to apologize in advance for any spelling errors, grammatical errors and/or unintentional incongruities. So please feel free to point any such occurrences out in the comments, messages or smoke signals, and I will thank you for your kind assistance in helping me make this a better story. 

With that being said, the following is a work in progress that will probably undergo periodical, if not serial editing changes. So thank you for your patience in advance for any unintentional errors or cascading updates. Also, I feel that I should probably point out, if you are not familiar with my work? You should know that I will absolutely invent words from time to time as I feel the need for them.

***Yes, finally back by request! The Grammar Game is alive and well once more. A fun game for the whole family to enjoy! So in the course of reading this story should you happen to come upon anything that you feel is an editing error? Please feel free to point that out, and receive an additional bonus free Gold Star for every suck occurrence you can find.

So for those inclined to play, I have intentionally included at least one misspelled word and one correctly spelled word, misused in the above. Find all the words and your prize is one free read and the possibility of a Star of your very own. (*Excluding BTS Broney Rapey Boy Band FanFiction crossovers ...because some things are just plain wrong.)

Oh yeah, and one last thing ...if you are thinking that it would be cool try to steal my work? DO NOT STEAL MY SH*T! Or some very very bad things will happen to you and yours. Because while I don't personally practice the dark arts any longer, I still know plenty of people who do. Who would love nothing more than to hunt you down like a clown and do some very crazy things to you in your sleep. Including but not limited to: Voodoo, Piracy, Character Assassination and last but not least ...outright Mayhem.

So in the immortal words of Zero Cool:
"F*ck with the best ...die like the rest!"

So with all that being said, if you dare to venture past all these dire warnings, I sincerely hope you enjoy reading I'm Not Crazy as much as I enjoy writing it. I also hope you take something special away from this book. Well, other than a few new curse words and ancient Celtic art of flyting with your friends. So thank you in advance for taking the time to check out "I'm Not Crazy". 

Stay Crazy Cool,

Sunny ~ Setting_Sun 
Darrendean1 )

Sunny ~ Setting_Sun ( Darrendean1 )

Copyright © 2019 by Setting_Sun

All rights reserved. No part of this publication (I'm Not Crazy) may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. All people named within this work are sorta fictional, so any relation to real people is purely malicious.

~ First Place Chicklit - 2019 Blue Rose Award ~

~ Second Place for Teen Fiction - The Star Blazer Awards 2018 ~

~ Honorable Mention for Best Plot - 2018 Royalty Awards ~