~16~ The Beautiful People

And I don't want you and I don't need you!
D

on't bother to resist, or I'll beat you!

It's not your fault that you're always wrong!
The weak ones are there to justify the strong!

The Beautiful People ~ Marilyn Manson

💀💀💀

Walking into the R.F.K. Main Office I expect the worse. But to my vast surprise, no one seems to care about me one way or another. So after I turn my doctor's note into one of the office ladies, who could obviously care less. All my absences are excused and so am I from Gym class from now on. Apparently, it's been decided by the powers that be that since my meltdown I no longer need Physical Education any more? Now I go to study hall in the library for the first period instead of running around in circles. All thanks to Amazonia! So woohoo and who says therapy doesn't help?

I hit the hallway towards homeroom and I can feel people are starting to stare now. So I put on my plastic smile mask. It's the same one I've worn over my soul for a couple of years now, so surprisingly it still fits pretty well. I ignore all the whispers and walk down the same old hall, right past my traitorous locker and the scene of my meltdown. As I slide into my homeroom, my teacher old Mr. Henley gives me sort of a sad sigh of recognition. So I just take my regular seat in the front and center, focus on getting my game face on.

My butt barely touches the seat before I get accosted by The Mouth. Marjorie Pierce, aka Mouthy Marjorie, is probably the second biggest gossip at school after Stevie. She is one of those girls you just know, but that you don't want to know. A Blah-blah-blah girl, who has no real life of her own. So she talks incessantly about other people's lives, usually from teen reality TV. But not today, no today I guess it's finally my turn to be interesting enough to talk about.

"OMG! O'Really are you okay?" She gushes over at me as if she was actually concerned, and not just looking to be the first with a sad story to spread. "I heard you had a total freak out. Everyone is saying someone slipped you LSD and that you bad tripped and flipped out all over March."

Shit, maybe Sammi in the Sky with Diamonds the Acid Girl is better than the alternatives? Especially better than THAT GIRL? Honestly, I have to admit that I like the sound of a mysterious bad drug trip chick, a whole lot better than being a molestation mental meltdown girl. And after all, according to Amazonia, I was on some pretty heavy drugs there for a while? So what the hell, why not?

"Yeah, they don't really know what happened? That maybe I had some sort of allergic reaction to something? One minute I was okay, then the next I wasn't?" I try to shrug her away with a new lie. "So until they know what made me sick? I guess I don't really know anything worth saying."

"I bet it was Billy McCrazy, he's always hanging out with Snafu and those loser stoners." The Mouthy eflects my shrug with a sneer.

"No, Billy had nothing to do with anything." I shake off the stupid. "Actually, he was really nice and helped me out a lot."

"Everybody knows that's how they lure you in, girlfriend. First, they drug you, then they pretend to help you, and then they turn you out." The idiot says this with all the strength of street knowledge of a girl who watches way too much reality TV.

Although, I have to admit that maybe Tommy might be that insidious? But not Billy, he hates other people way too much to get involved with them either way.