~44~ And people are not wrong...

Hit It!
Nah, na na na nah
Here comes the hot stepper,
I'm the lyrical gangster,
Pick up the crew in-a de area,
Still love you like that.

 Here Comes the Hotstepper ~ Ini Kamoze

😈😈😈

When I chance a glance back at all the coaches faces, I fully expect to see horror or revulsion on some level. But instead, all I see is greed in their eyes ...unadulterated greed at having a new monster McCrazy to play with. I can already tell they love my slightly psychotic monster in all his bloody glory. And Dog-dammit if Tommy the Devil wasn't right again!

Thank Dog, they both love him and fear him for the crazy level of violence he can bring to the field of screams. Because while beating the crap out of other players is not part of football ...it's not exactly NOT part of football either. After all Gods Game is a sport of controlled violence played by violent boys, regardless of the rules.

So all the coaches now know precisely what they are looking at now ...pure raw rage-fueled violence. Something that they can definitely use, but only if they can harness all that power for their purposes. Being a big and mean monster is one thing? But big, mean and mad fast monster with kill skills is something else altogether. And my monster has it all, and then some. Well, except maybe for the "all together there" part, but we are working on that.

"Okay Tommy, I think we've seen enough for today." Coach Killian snorts. "I think we can definitely find a spot for him on Special Teams."

"Yeah Tag, but I need someone on my JV defense that can do that?" Coach Hall cuts in, nodding out to the monster. Who is now licking the blood off his knuckles, like a kid with two bloody ice creme cones melting on a hot summer day.

"Okay Coach, you can have him on JV for a while." Coach Taggart slowly agrees. "At least until we need that on Specials, then he's all ours."

"Sounds about right to me, Tag," Tommy smirks sideways, knowing full well that his evil master plan is working out just the way he wanted. Which is slightly disconcerting to me on some level, because you just can't trust the Devil. 

"But just so you know what you're getting into Coach? My baby brother has a long history of does not play well with others." Tommy smirks his eternal devil may care smirk. "And as you can see Sister Sammi here is about the only one he actually listens to on the regular. So you might have your hands full trying to fit him into any kind of structured team scheme." Tommy throws a final nonchalant shrug out. "Just saying."

"I'm pretty sure we can figure something out." Coach Hall intones slowly, eyeing his brand new nightmare.

"Sista Sammi, what are you thinking?" Tommy slides this question over to me just like we rehearsed to make excatly the Right/Wrong impression.

"Well, you could always do what Coach Long did at TCU did, when he converted Brain Urlacher into a Lobo-Back?" I try to repeat verbatim precisely what Connie taught me to say at this moment. "You know, just let him run around and smack the crap out of the guy with the ball, like a headhunter? Maybe have the rest of the secondary adjust to him in a Tampa Two cover defense. At least until he gets the hang of the defensive game your playing." 

"A Lobo back in a Tampa Two?" Coach Hall mugs appreciatively. "Now that could definitely be something interesting to see?"

I can already see his mind working out the obvious flaws in this master plan. I silently thank Connie for helping me find the perfect selling point for them adjusting their schemes to him.